b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
A few notes for thoe's who care:
* Saves files are located in \AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life
* Quest information is saved in korean...

For thoes who want to cheat:
* Day progression is stored as a "time slots passed" figure, so morning is 0 next is 1 next is 2 etc. This resets to 0 after sleeping.

Reactions: Scruz802
Jan 5, 2019
i would love to sub to support creator because i like the art style but this game has been out for so long and each update barely add anything. changing old content instead of planning properly and doing it right the first time.
I mean personally I would just wait for them to fully release the game and support them then, which might take a decade at this rate. Until then I and others will keep uploading these (((updates)))

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is there a way to either recharge or throw away a weapon that's reached 0 durability? Having them just hang out in inventory is annoying.

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
There are no contents for those characters as of yet.

Actually there is an unfinished scene with Rory as I explained there :

Just in case someone need to have a special save :

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life -> savefile.es3 open it with notepad

Money is the first item on the json inventory ("{\n\t\"Prefab\":\"Inventory\",\n\t\"Position\":[-4.9379015,-22.4165039,90],\n\t\"Rotation\":[0,0,0],\n\t\"Type\":\"UI\",\n\t\"Items\":[{\n\t\t\"Name\":\"$\",\n\t\t\"Stack\":7549) <- change stack number for money

for the character love, it range from 0 to 10

"character" : 2,
"portrait" : null,
"currentLocation" : "",
"love" : 2

puting love at 10 for rory unlock an unfinished scene where she "sleep" with the MC but beware, it's on KR and unfinished so only her face is displayed on one of her sentence.

Nothing else has been found after many attempt and combinaison.

"playerHPMax" : 50,
"playerHPCurrent" : 21,
"STR" : 90,
"DEX" : 90,
"INT" : 90

I don't think u need explanation to know what it is. Just be careful I don't think the game is suppose to go that high on stat because it result on a very slow check skill (massage minigame, fight...) I advise you to put between 30 and 50 instead of my 90 (shame on me!)

Please note that puttin Rory and her mom to max love locked them into their room forever you have to decrease love to make them behave normally again.
it's a short handjob if anyone asking themself if it's worth, welp could be for some of us :)

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Irritations:
  1. Quest count resets every time MC sleeps and every time MC enters the dungeon. That quest count is also wrong, with only two open quests I have a count of 8.
  2. String scarcity. I'm lucky if the random number generator gives me one bear on the first level and that bear often only has cotton and no string. (Of course after composing this my next trip through had 4 teddy's that all had string)
  3. Non-functional stats. Really, hitting for max of 6 with no strength upgrades and hitting for max of 6 with 10 strength?
  4. Cannot Sell extra crafted items if they aren't something you can buy. I have 3 light sabers I can't do anything to get rid of two.

Reactions: Red_Line

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
what exactly the buyable dolls do? They do they respective animation but i need to upgrade then first?
Yes, you need to buy the dolls and upgrade them. Once you've done that you can see 2 sex animations with each doll when you go to your toybox.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
what exactly the buyable dolls do? They do they respective animation but i need to upgrade then first?
Exactly. They do 2 animations each, the one you see when fighting and an extra higher resolution animation.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
what i really want to know is that if this game exist what is spooky milk farm?
Because they gotta keep milking the people supporting This game with a different patreon page to keep the flow of cash coming to them lol!

Yes its legit they made a separate patreon page for Spooky Milk Farm and yes if you're not seeing all the red flags from them by not even finishing this game ´´properly´´ because of the bad changes and decisions they had choose on keep following no matter how bad they are they are eager to make a separate game even without having an estimated of when this game its supposed to be finished XD this maybe gets finished in May 2022 add in top of that the fact they are telling the community to be VOLUNTEERS to translate their game rather than paying off a translation gaming company to do it properly so what else needs to be bring up to this question of yours :p oh yeah the so claimed incest patch that someone that is working with the team answered on the steam forums but until something gets released those are just words the wind will blow without actual meaning for the game

Reactions: Darper

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is the riding horse in the game? because it won't let me craft it even though I have the materials for it.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I found a way to edit the save file using notepad. I gave myself an infinite amount of items and stuff to complete every parts in the toy box and also set the contact love to maximum for every girl.

Reactions: jvdw92
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes