HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, this had some potential but looking at the new direction it removes it from my watch list. really a shame, glad it happened before I subbed.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

This game version be like: Look how they massacred their own game

because that's what they did when keep working on an censored version rather than keep on releasing updates independently on patreon, someone bite off the hand that feeds and at this point i highly doubt they will ever make an statement about the censorship and alternative version of the game to be played off steam.

Congratulations mango & ginko you guys actually played yourself in the worst way possible lol

I just played it because of the pity and that was an instaclosing and instantly delete from my PC because the game is now just BAD!
The funny part is that your gif literally say everything...also suprise surprise, they fucked up the save again, changing the place (from Spooky_Milk_Life to Spooky Milk Life) and the best is that old saves are not compatible...now the game use a "SaveFile.es3" to save the progress...

Reactions: Onysko and Deynan

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Can someone explain me what happens? Why there are so many ppl disappointed?
Last time I played this game the last content was with the little girl saving her fromher doll and I though this game was very good.
What happens after?

Plus did they add many more content since then?

Moai Head Hunter

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone explain me what happens? Why there are so many ppl disappointed?
Last time I played this game the last content was with the little girl saving her fromher doll and I though this game was very good.
What happens after?

Plus did they add many more content since then?
Main two reasons people are upset are because they aged up every single loli character physically, and removed all the incest. If you're talking about the beta, they've actually removed content since they've switched to Unity sometime in the project. There are around 5 CGs (toy store girl, toy store owner, and bear mascot), and 6 (I think) animations (3 trainers, and 3 monsters). I don't what version you've played, but they've also turned the game into a turn-based RPG (which works better IMO) and you can cheat with items to increase stats and money.

Moai Head Hunter

Dec 19, 2019
anyone have a save i can have with most of the grind done
Just go to the computer and type in "item,dildo,100" to get 100 dildos.

You can sell most the dildos to get enough money to access the library and gym. Then gift the rest to the girl and the bear.

To access the library and gym animations, type in "item,token,100" to get enough tokens to get the rest of the content.

Doing this, means you can get everything in the entire demo in less than 30 minutes.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Main two reasons people are upset are because they aged up every single loli character physically, and removed all the incest. If you're talking about the beta, they've actually removed content since they've switched to Unity sometime in the project. There are around 5 CGs (toy store girl, toy store owner, and bear mascot), and 6 (I think) animations (3 trainers, and 3 monsters). I don't what version you've played, but they've also turned the game into a turn-based RPG (which works better IMO) and you can cheat with items to increase stats and money.
Don't think people care about the lolicon part, it's probably more the censorship and save location and/or reuse failure.

EDIT: Seems like it's def not the lolicon stuff, from what it reads like, they wanna age up everyone but still have them talk like kids, which tbf sounds stupid, might as well just have them talk like college students or something.

Then again, idc I'm just here for the MILF's

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Seems like we lost the buildable dolls as well, and can't let enemies 'loop' in the dungeon anymore for a pseudo-gallery, you just die.

That combat is... painful, as well.
lol, i thought you were devs of this..

and yeah the combat is painful and not make me arouse. also unity game beta alwyas have that bug

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
so is there zero new content?
So far the only new thing that i have found is that you can make the costume to the girl that is in front of the toy store (the blue bear) and she give you a titjob...so far only that, there is some girls on the park, but no scenes with them.

0.7 can we have sex with mom, now?
Nope, now she is not your mom anymore, just you dad ex.

:KEK: so they removed the girl from the toy store? on basis she too childish?
Nope, just make her more "mature" (and your sister too, she now have some ptsd trauma)

Seems like we lost the buildable dolls as well, and can't let enemies 'loop' in the dungeon anymore for a pseudo-gallery, you just die.

That combat is... painful, as well.
Those dolls have only on the korean version before going to unity (such a waste of good content) and yeah, for me that combat is a pain in the ass.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Well I played the new version and my reaction is pretty meh. I actually really like the art and I don't care much if the shortstack characters are changed. I just want good content and this has pretty big potential and hopefully in the next year they got their shit together and start uploading the content that I am hoping for and not stalling anymore since I've been playing the prologue/beta too many times.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes