Ren'Py - Completed - Spring City [Final] [LunarBitStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This one I can't say I liked. The idea is nice, but I think the way it is executed is not. I get it it's a game that's been released since some time ago and all that, but character models look very strange, specially the younger sister, and the gameplay is a bit meh and uninteresting. Being a tad generic in it's story and characters, I just couldn't find any good reason to keep on playing instead of devoting my time to other things.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

RandyTyr

If you want have a harem including pregnant mom and pregnant sisters, play SL. If you already have played SL, and want more pregnant mom/sis-harem, you are in the right place here.

The renders are low-res, but well done. The scene composition ranges from decent to very, very hot. The characters are distinct in both personality and looks. The relationships proceed very quickly, but they do give sufficient context to the sex scenes. Overall, all the boxes are ticked, even though there would have been rooms for improvement.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

This is a fairly typical incest harem story, with some interesting differences from most VNs. One thing that sets it apart is that the characters are all clearly working-class, and the women actually look their supposed ages--the mother and her sister actually look old enough to be parents of people in their early 20s. Young characters are very sexy and distinct from one another, and animations are good, if generally straightforward. The oddest thing in the game is that the youngest sister speaks in an odd pidgin English that sounds like a badly-done caricature of a rural African American dialect -- kind of like what it sounds like when somebody from the states tries to write in a cockney dialect. I suspect her odd way of speaking is intended to make her seem cute, but it's a mystery why she talks so differently from the rest of her family.
    The gameplay is distinctive, with the ability to meet with every LI every day (ish), and money never gets to be too much of an issue, because the MC's job pays an outrageous amount of money.
    (I hate to point it out, but I hope nobody's relying on the myth that pulling out before cumming will prevent pregnancy, although everyone in AVNs seems to believe it.)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sanjay83

Good game.. Fast paced.. Good models..nice story..

No dragging stuff out for years and years.. Very enjoyable..

Hope the developer makes more such games..

Would love to play more games from the developer...
  5. 1.00 star(s)

mr biscuits

Incredibly poor game, can't recommend anything about it. It is very badly designed which you will see the moment you start playing. No feeling that you are part of this world, you just click on the phone, get a new scene, sleep (with no sense of changing time, click on photo, get a new scene.

The relationships go from just meeting to having sex so quickly, no build up at all. Renders are quite poor, as is the animation. Some of the renders have terrible grain all over them.

Really do not know how this has such a positive rating,
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Hybris

The game has good content and it's complete which is a major plus in my book. That said without a walkthrough mod I can't see how anyone can actually play this game without brute forcing and save scumming every choice.

The phone interface is largely useless as you might as well have a menu that is open all the time so you just click on a girls face and boom you are going.

This game is only three stars however its a very solid start and if the author makes any other games I am more willing to see if they are taking the lessons being touched on in these reviews and forums posts in their next game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

YameteKudasai69

Okay, so this is the first game that i've played of this genre that has like actual mother - daughter scenes together.
    Next thing is, I just love how the MC and his family interact, i like that the dialogues are not way too long, but for me, they say the right kind of stuff.
    Other thing, the way the sisters just talk with the MC about sex and the scenes where they engage in such activities and all that while the mother is literally there watching, i just love that and i have not seen it in any other game before.
    I dont mind the models and the graphics at all, please just countinue this game xd.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Okay game, moves quickly and there is plenty of sex. Pretty janky interface and gameplay, would be a pain to play without walkthrough mod. The big negative here for me personally was the baby/roleplay talk. I'm definitely up for some daddy/mommy play and associated dirty talk but it's off the deep end here and into negative territory imo and the rest of the game just isn't good enough to make me want to continue playing
  9. 3.00 star(s)

qozz

Overall, I think it is done well and you can see it's been put a lot of effort into it. At times the artwork is a little sloppy though. Also, I am not a fan of stories where you have sex with every character in the first 10 minutes. It's my personal taste but I feel it need a better build-up. I think it is more rewarding if you have to put more effort into it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

I just want to say that I really enjoyed this game. There is a lot of incest. There are a lot of good looking girls. There are a lot of sex scenes. It is interesting. It isn't tedious. There isn't a lot of grinding. There are several things that I think could be better though. But the developer probably isn't going to see my feedback. And even if a developer did read my feedback, it doesn't mean that they are going to take my advice. I thought that the first sex scene with the little sister was lacking. It was very static, with no animation. And it was a very awkward pose. It didn't look natural at all. It would have been nice to get either more or better camera angles too. Another feedback that I have is that I think the MC's nutsack needs some physics. A guy's nutsack tightens up when they are close to coming. But there is gravity too. In all the sex scenes, the MC's ball sack has anti gravity and is stretching towards the sky for some reason. It looks artificial and takes away from the sex scenes. Finally, when it is time for the MC to orgasm and you have the choice of inside or outside, it would be nice if the sex scene continued with one or two final thrusts during the orgasm. But instead of doing that, the sex scene just freezes and nothing happens. So instead of getting excited during the peak moment of the MC's sex, it is an anti-climatic experience. And you could make it hotter by adding a render that shows the cum all over the girl or leaking out from inside her. By the way, many developers use the blinking flashing lights and stuff to demonstrate that the MC is having an orgasm. I don't suggest using those. They are distracting and take away from the sex scene. But I do suggest adding a tiny bit of animation during the final orgasm moment. That's it. But this game is the first game that I have gotten excited about in a while. It had a lot of content, and I can see that there is room for even more content. I feel like this game is underrated and not getting the attention that it deserves. I've played so many incest games, and this is one of my favorite ones.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

I love how silly this game is
    No grinding Well maybe the money but it isn't that bad
    Lot of sex scenes
    I love how you can just click on phone to see a event
    I know its only 0.5 But game felt so short
    Would not mind to have a option to repeat events
    Really looking forward for more
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game is silly and rushed as hell, kind o cheap-ish, It could use some work in the sex scenes, that have way more weight in the watever kink department than in the technical aspect.

I would say it needs to balance a bit that. Posing is good, so i wouldnt say that the dev is not capaable, but he will need to create more frames.

I played 0.3 and was decent but a little dissapointing, and 0.4 was quite interesting so the dev at least delivers.

Besides that, the game is silly but hot, with some darkish turns here and there, a weird vibe. If you like it you are good to go, this game doesnt offer patron miling split scenes or bullshit plot stalling mechanics, but on the other hand scenes are a little too short so i wouldnt say this is not a quick fap either.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Frazzanova

Lazy writing. It's one of those instant harem games. Day 1: watch a movie together. Day 2: cuddle in underwear. Day 3: "Hey, we should fuck." Rinse and repeat for every female character in the game. Most of them are "Hey, nice to meet you, want my dick in your pussy?" and he just rapes one 15 seconds after meeting her. The renders are pretty low quality and some of the faces look like recovering burn victim skin grafts. It's ok for a playthrough, but not going to be watching for updates.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

PumperFull69

I rather enjoy the simplicity of this visual novel. Sure makes it easy to know you're done with the content that's been added as well as i found the animations to be just fine. Keep it going and i'll be a happy.
    Thanks Dev
    Cheers
  15. 4.00 star(s)

m0us3r

The graphics often seems kinda outdated, and there aren't many visual details in general, but the women are cute, and the interactions are interesting and sexy.

The sandbox structure is rather a way to deliver parallel stories without making them rigidly connected.

It seems it could become a decent adult visual novel made with minimal efforts.

[v0.2]
  16. 5.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Spring City is a family corruption game based on the devs former game Spring City Paradise. The latter had a couple loli characters which resulted in the game being removed from this website(Rule 7). The new Spring City has rerendered and older protags removing that issue. Although this may disappoint some, the characters are appealing imo. And the action engaging. MC's two sisters for example are both hot and very different in character to each other. The cute but immature younger sister has a serious illness and is undergoing treatment. The disease serves mostly as narrative tool to explain her delayed psych and physical development. MC is free to build relationships with all family members plus various others. Choices are loving or dominant (maybe more I haven't managed to generate all the scenes). SCP had some cute and kinky power dynamics and I expect this game will too. A word to the play format, it's a semi sandbox but the dev has made sure that progress is easy.

From a story telling standpoint, this is not a slow burn. As seen in his other games the dev likes the action to be fairly immediate. The interesting aspect of the narrative is the psych twists and the dramatic changes in power dynamics between MC and the female protags. It's simple and alot spicier than most incest vn's because of that.

Lunarbit's games tend to be quite inward looking with little exploration of non sexual themes. They are more intense as a result but players looking for a rounded story may not like the sex centric format. I like the game's kinky power dynamics, with options for love or light abuse. And I have to say, the Sadie character is a personal favorite of mine from all the renpy games I've played.

So give it a go if degenerate family fun is your thing.