4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

beckyharper

Oct 21, 2017
Yes that is what I'm looking for and believe you me, I've looked. 19 has given me ample time to look. Call me a romantic but I want more romance. Something that pulls at your heart strings in a good way.
There's a few games I would recommend on either here or the tfgames site to try out if you haven't yet. If you're looking for a more positive game; You Throw Like A Girl, The Weekend, Shattered, and Sculptor are just the first ones that pop into my mind and all of them are favorites of mine too.

I am truly hoping that whenever this game does finish developing there is a good ending to all of it. The direction seems like it could be going that way but I worry that it could go more extreme. I do agree that maybe the developer could maybe put a choice after the first conversation with the girlfriend to ignore her messages or block the number. Something like that could let people who don't enjoy the NTR to possibly enjoy all the other aspects.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
There's a few games I would recommend on either here or the tfgames site to try out if you haven't yet. If you're looking for a more positive game; You Throw Like A Girl, The Weekend, Shattered, and Sculptor are just the first ones that pop into my mind and all of them are favorites of mine too.

I am truly hoping that whenever this game does finish developing there is a good ending to all of it. The direction seems like it could be going that way but I worry that it could go more extreme. I do agree that maybe the developer could maybe put a choice after the first conversation with the girlfriend to ignore her messages or block the number. Something like that could let people who don't enjoy the NTR to possibly enjoy all the other aspects.
Love Sculptor to bad it doesn't look like it survived the Patreon purge. That or god forbid it's 19 related... Hope their ok. I don't know why but the 3d graphics of Shattered is a turn off. I hope The Weekend get better graphics. And the text walls of YTLAG makes my eyes cross... So Sorry to Goldie Locks it but Thanks for the suggestions!

I can't remember the game but it used art work from Sparrow, anyways the developer got bored or gave up and it got a manga axe ending... I was VERY disappointing because it had this buildup that just sputtered out. There are so many games like that where the developer get bored, give up, can't do it anymore for a number of reasons or have a huge falling out with who their working with kind of like Cloud Meadow... The concept art for Cloud Meadow was originally from another game (sorry can't remember the name) and the artist has a falling out with the other game concept creator. The artist pulled out with all the art killing the game and started their own call, Cloud Meadow.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
As a reminder, our General Rules include the direction to keep posts on-topic, avoid pushing controversial topics too far and to refrain from attacking other posters.

On-topic posts about reactions of - or interpretations to - the game's possible kinks or meanings are fine, but stay relevant to the actual game. If you have an issue with the game's existence or other implications, this site has an unmoderated Off-Topic section. If something urgent is perceived with the game as shared, Report links are always available.

Please abide by these essential rules to avoid potentially undesirable ramifications.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As a reminder, our General Rules include the direction to keep posts on-topic, avoid pushing controversial topics too far and to refrain from attacking other posters.

On-topic posts about reactions of - or interpretations to - the game's possible kinks or meanings are fine, but stay relevant to the actual game. If you have an issue with the game's existence or other implications, this site has an unmoderated Off-Topic section. If something urgent is perceived with the game as shared, Report links are always available.

Please abide by these essential rules to avoid potentially undesirable ramifications.
THANK YOU!
And sorry for taking you time
OH GREAT ALL POWERFUL AND ALL SEEING MODERATOR!!!
WE LIVE IN PEACE THANKS TO YOUR ACTIONS!!
were not worthy.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lemonfreak

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Speaking of other game I've been meaning to ask have you seen The Good Son yet? I think it have great potential. What do you think? I'm always looking for good sissy game on TFGames to get uploaded to the site for others to play. Lucky ★TeamH★ was kind enough to upload it for me.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
I have already downloaded the data. Unzipped pc files and deleted mac files. opened the html in Firefox but images just don't show up.
mac files???
in the zip is 1 image folder and 1 html some gif and pics
test : create the missing file:///data/0/user/org.mozilla.firefox
and copy the game in it
or its the admin shit in firefox for flash anims
sorry i play on win 10 pc and after every update the admin shit starts new
have fun

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
So it seems 0.4.5 saves dont work.... Do I have to start again? Choosing to continue the game option will still make me redo a lot of content

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I don't think I'll be playing again until the guys are all in. I keep checking to see if thats the case but it never seems like it

Need some payoff

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes