Aug 4, 2017
mac files???
in the zip is 1 image folder and 1 html some gif and pics
test : create the missing file:///data/0/user/org.mozilla.firefox
and copy the game in it
or its the admin shit in firefox for flash anims
sorry i play on win 10 pc and after every update the admin shit starts new
have fun
Apologies but I don't understand. I have downloaded the game. Extracted in my downloads folder on the phone. Then I click on html file and open it Firefox and it doesn't show any images. When I click on the place where the image should be it shows an address which is like "files:///data/user/0/org.mozilla.firefox". I have no idea where is this storage location and I can't see this on phones internal storage. Facing a similar problem on chrome but this time the image location refers to "content:/// bla bla bla some location which I cant see on phones internal storage

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
is this actually right?
No the correct password is (Under development)

Apologies but I don't understand. I have downloaded the game. Extracted in my downloads folder on the phone. Then I click on html file and open it Firefox and it doesn't show any images. When I click on the place where the image should be it shows an address which is like "files:///data/user/0/org.mozilla.firefox". I have no idea where is this storage location and I can't see this on phones internal storage. Facing a similar problem on chrome but this time the image location refers to "content:/// bla bla bla some location which I cant see on phones internal storage
If you're having problems with images not showing your issue is likely that your html file and image folder are separate. Create a folder named SQ Cruise Ship and place the image folder and the html file in that folder then relaunch. Also as you said you're playing from a phone, I suggest you download the MEGA app and download it that way as it will make it easier for you to find your files. Go to internal storage downloads then MEGA folder after you have the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: gromit6

gromit6

May 11, 2017
other option: in settings read and write access folder options for
firefox and the game
all pics not or only on the start screen ( the 4 are link logos - patron,twitter so on)
the logos are missing in the folder
better ask that in the TFGames.site forum ( HiEv the pink Naughty Nurse )

there are more android (cell phone) players

sorry that I can't help better
have fun

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
there is a way to resolve the bug when the ship arrives at casablanca, when i click go out from the cabin there is a black screen an i cant do anything

sissychristin27

Aug 13, 2020
when i go into the sexshop , i have only dildos and vibrators , but i need vor a quest with tare a silicone lube , can anyone help me please

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The showlist image for the stage at stuff/showlist.png has the item

Code:
July, 13th: Musical theatre (not implemented yet).
This is incorrect since the author has since implemented the show. The MC can be drawn into participating in it by going to the stage after 20:00 (ie after eating dinner) on that Saturday.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
babecock/keira.JPG should be renamed to babecock/keira.jpg or else it will cause broken image problems on platforms like Linux that implement true case sensitive filesystems.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The author is missing the return button at the pool sculpture after MC has spoken to Anastasia about it and then attempted but failed to sample the liquid due to insufficient oral skills. On approaching the sculpture again afterwards, there is just the image and no way to navigate away from the Twine passage. Thankfully the author leaves the default Twine back history arrow in place on the gui so we can at least extricate ourselves that way.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The date check for the Magic show is too excessive since far too many players will only check the stage on that Saturday and be forced into the show cancellation path. If their last save is only on that Friday just before the Health Review (our experience), they will be late for getting to the Health Review after the MC is pressed into doing a show rehearsal and will get a scolding (maybe worse for repeated truancy?) by Tara. There is no free time Friday evening because MC is abducted by Tara for a bedroom passage that goes straight to the next day.

The author should either slack off on the date check to allow the MC to drop by the stage on Saturday any time before say 17:00 or take a cue from the real cruise industry and implement some form of cruise newsletter dropped off by housekeeping every day or put on the smart TV. This could even go on the MC's phone since cruise lines have implemented smart apps and wifi service that allows people to look up stuff or make reservations. It could also be a way to sneak in some creative advertising distractions and other SQ related skullduggery.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The clam digging at the sushi restaurant passage should probably be a oneshot given the way the other quests have worked. It is even marked as finished in the quest log. However we appear to be able to go back into the pantry whenever we want on any day before 20:00 from that point on. This can be used as an exploit for 100 pts each time if you are under the quota for some reason.

This may be a false alarm for me since I had to play with reloads in order to properly follow the Magic Show event.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
After MC gets back from Roma, I started getting unbalanced <<click>> macro errors for the stairs going down to deck 7 from deck 8 and the stairs going up to deck 7 from deck 6. When I edited the passages in Twine, it appears the author was trying to cover two <<click>> macros inside if-then branches for the Chloe Quest with a single <</click>> outside of it. I'm guessing Twine/Sugarcube has a problem dealing with the generated html due to some sort of scoping issue? Also I'm surprised that it took so long into the content before this started when it probably should have started erroring out as soon as MC got the quest somewhere around day 3 and not day 23. The attached html fix puts two <</click>> tags inside the branches of the if-then in place of the single one outside of them.

Note that this fix will trigger a new passage where Chloe pesters the MC about the headband before getting a link to proceed to deck 7. It also appears to cause the headband to finally become available for retrieval for MC when it was missing before when the MC gets to the passage where it appears.

Also there appears to be some sort of event in Tara's cabin that triggered for me where MC was sent up to the sex shop to get some lube. That is a problem because the link for condoms and lube returns a "not implemented yet" error. Looking at the passage for the Sex Shop reveals that a state variable $sexs is currently set to 7 for me when it needs to be higher than that to open up the lube options. So the Tara event is probably triggered for the MC too early in the content

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes