RPGM - Completed - Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

1. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

art 5/5

story 3/5 (i kinda liked it, but it's very silly)

fappability 2/5.

enjoyment of playing the game 0/5

"battles" are basically you pressing enter and in front of your character there will be a small aoe attack. you have to smack enemies with it, if they get close, you will lose health and short H-scene pixel animation.

i found game super boring.i think it's unfappable but i know ppl will find a way that's why fappability is not 1/5. the premise and story just makes it uninsteresting.

according to the story she is an innocent girl who deep inside is the biggest pervert slut wannabe. so the bdsm aspect loses it's magic when she enjoys it from the getgo and is not "forced to enjoy it"
  2. 5.00 star(s)

youclaimtobeaplayer

The combat is a nice change of pace from the standard RPGMaker stuff, a lot of the content in this game tick my fetish boxes quite well. The machine translation isn't the best, I'll grant, but it's servicable. Would like to see more of this creators works put up on here.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Kripper10

Alright, so to start I'll say I've played a little bit of this game, and it has some really awesome artwork and is great for those into BDSM and such. However... that's all the good that I can say as there are a great many issues with this cracked game, namely the battle system. When I say there's an issue with the battle system, I really mean, there is an issue in that you can't even fight properly due to a bug that makes the foes unbeatable/touchable.

While it is really cool that this game was translated it's sadly only machine translated and worse yet is that the words don't even fit in the box and you're forced to assume what's being said to the point your likely to get the same experience overall with the original copy. You get an idea of what's happening fairly quickly, but yeah... still kinda crappy as it is right now.

Basically, this game is something I'd not recommend for anyone to play until the combat bug is fixed at least since you can not make it past the first boss fight due to the bug. While the art is good, you can't discover much of it, again, due to the fact you can't face or win against the first boss.

Edit: Alright, so, with the combat bug fixed and the game once again being in a playable state, I'd like to say it's a fair bit more fun overall and is something I highly recommend any BDSM fan play. The reason why is due to the high-quality H-CG and animated loops depending on the area your character is caught. Though, the reason I don't give it a full 5 stars is due to the machine translation and how it makes it the type of game you play just to achieve the H-content rather than enjoy the story and H-content.

Either way, still a good game, highly worth checking out (just make sure to download the patch) and have a good bit of fun.