[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Man, I'm struggling to get anything I want in ComfyUI. Does anyone have a half way decent image of a 2 character sex pose that I can look over the workflow of?

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I have tested using hiresfix with a different ckpt that is realism oriented as the eminent Dagg0th posted about.
Then I did some fixes with inpaint and a small edit in photoshop and then upscaled it.
A little "cheating" but not that much. :D

View attachment 3253671
:oops: look at those perfect fingers
Question:
I saw there are Ydetailer and DDetailer which replace Adetailer in ComfyUI, which one is better?
I have 3060 with 12gb vram, will that work for SDXL models? I want to generate and up-scale images, ..(post processing) not training.
Here is , I haven't found the Ydetailer download link though.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
Have not tried either in Comfy so cannot tell you.
As for SDXL, sure i've got the 3060 as well and there's no issue. In CUI it's running super fast Here some of the pics I generated yesterday just for a change from ladies ComfyUI_00019_.png ComfyUI_00020_.png ComfyUI_00022_.png

. In A1111, it's a bit slower, especially if you use controlnet, hires, adetailer at the same time but it's working fine.

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
I've been trying to get some kind of "cabaret stage" type background on this for a day or two now, anybody else want to try?

View attachment 3256695
I'll try with some other evenet's, but without using as background, it give me good result.
Prompt is simply: subject, type, perfoming on American got talent.
This is the base prompt, one exemple is: blonde braid haired woman, singer, performing on American got talent.
Also try some other most know show (the voice for example) and seem work well.

modine2021

May 20, 2021
The issue come also to me with some extension, move the to a backup folder and run without any extension, just for see if cause is some extension. if you have icon back, some extension have not css updated.
Also using browser inspector is good to see error on page and understand what are breaking css.
yes. extensions. move some out. and worked. then it did it again. move more out and it worked. then it did it again too on restart. move them all out and it worked. then moved them all back and it worked for awhile. then it did it again. damn annoying. i think there is a limit to how many extensions you can have??

me3

Dec 31, 2016
I've been trying to get some kind of "cabaret stage" type background on this for a day or two now, anybody else want to try?

View attachment 3256695
not looked at the prompt so sorry if you're done this, but referencing a RL cabaret seems to work. So assuming you're looking for some "old french cabaret" you can try something like "at Moulin rouge" or some kind of reference to that. It seemed to work in the few tests i did, it might not be fully "on the stage", but there were several elements you'd expect in the background.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I found an excellent video tutorial about changing the background of an existing image.
He goes over 2 methods.
I highly recommending getting the 2 extensions in method no2 . It creates a mask for you in a very fast and convenient way.
You will send it to inpaint and then "outpaint" the background.

Inpaint anything 1.png Inpaint anything 2.png

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
yes. extensions. move some out. and worked. then it did it again. move more out and it worked. then it did it again too on restart. move them all out and it worked. then moved them all back and it worked for awhile. then it did it again. damn annoying. i think there is a limit to how many extensions you can have??
for what i know, is not about number of extension, but on what order extension is loaded, some extension have annoying css not updated, and you need to fix it manually, use inspector on browser and view error is helpful to find what cause issue.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
not looked at the prompt so sorry if you're done this, but referencing a RL cabaret seems to work. So assuming you're looking for some "old french cabaret" you can try something like "at Moulin rouge" or some kind of reference to that. It seemed to work in the few tests i did, it might not be fully "on the stage", but there were several elements you'd expect in the background.
I've tried referencing crazy horse cabaret, also cabaret inspired background, on stage at a cabaret.

Plus few others.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
I've tried referencing crazy horse cabaret, also cabaret inspired background, on stage at a cabaret.

Plus few others.
Looking at the filename, is the "midas" in references to using midas depth map?
When i've had some bad experiences with controlnet really messing with background elements, in many cases it's completely prevented background changes. So could be worth just running a quick check with that disabled, if you haven't already done so.
Other option is the model is just unfamiliar with the concept. I'll have a go at it and see if i can get some "on stage performances" :)

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Looking at the filename, is the "midas" in references to using midas depth map?
When i've had some bad experiences with controlnet really messing with background elements, in many cases it's completely prevented background changes. So could be worth just running a quick check with that disabled, if you haven't already done so.
Other option is the model is just unfamiliar with the concept. I'll have a go at it and see if i can get some "on stage performances" :)
It is the depth map, but I always do that as a last step after generating an image before calling it done.
I was having trouble getting a cabaret type background even before that.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
It is the depth map, but I always do that as a last step after generating an image before calling it done.
I was having trouble getting a cabaret type background even before that.
I've not spent any time trying to fix the various faults in these, all are generated with the same simple prompt, but different models.
No idea if this is the sort of "scene" you're after, maybe i've been shooting at the wrong goal.

_Cab (1).jpg
_Cab (2).jpg _Cab (3).jpg _Cab (4).jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.