[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Somewhere in here was linked a page that showed examples of all kinds of art styles by artist. I can't for the life of me find it anymore either here or in my history. Anyone got any suggestions that they think might be the one I'm thinking of, or a substitute for it?

Page had a blue background and broke out all kinds of styles by artist, then gave 4 example pictures using AI to generate in that style with 4 standard prompts. One of the prompts was Henry Cavill.
It could have been a prompt guide from stable-diffusion- art or similar.

Other possibility, it could be the awesome ebook by Prompt Geek, I have made posts about on several occasions.

A third possibility would be a guide about the styles functions in Automatic 1111, (I didn't find a good example fast).

Also check out the wiki on the github page for Stable Diffusion Automatic 1111.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you for such clear and helpful answers.
I already used stable diffusion and got used to it, but I was hoping to be able to have real-time results similar to those I saw on leonardo.ai (I know they are different anyway but it would be nice if stable diffusion could use img to img to draw>generate >edit>generate quickly but I think that's too much to ask)
I'm afraid the node interface is too complex for me, I could be wrong because I avoided it with any software....
This information would have been useful to have when I made the first post. No worries though.
The solution is to use either LCM (Latent Consistency Model) with SD1.5 or Turbo with SDXL. They are both essentially the same at least conceptually in the sense that these models gives high quality with much less steps and a much lower cfg scale. I have made several posts about this lately.
In order to find the models on civitai, simply use the filter for LCM models if you want SD1.5 or search manually.
In order to find SDXL Turbo models, either specify this in the filter or again search manually.
I made a post about this just the other day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-12886634

*Try out Fooocus with a SDXL Turbo model. It's a one click install and if you don't like it you can simply remove it after. You likely need to download a turbo model from civitai.

Last edited:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Somewhere in here was linked a page that showed examples of all kinds of art styles by artist. I can't for the life of me find it anymore either here or in my history. Anyone got any suggestions that they think might be the one I'm thinking of, or a substitute for it?

Page had a blue background and broke out all kinds of styles by artist, then gave 4 example pictures using AI to generate in that style with 4 standard prompts. One of the prompts was Henry Cavill.
This one I think

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
This information would have been useful to have when I made the first post. No worries though.
The solution is to use either LCM (Latent Consistency Model) with SD1.5 or Turbo with SDXL. They are both essentially the same at least conceptually in the sense that these models gives high quality with much less steps and a much lower cfg scale. I have made several posts about this lately.
In order to find the models on civitai, simply use the filter for LCM models if you want SD1.5 or search manually.
In order to find SDXL Turbo models, either specify this in the filter or again search manually.
I made a post about this just the other day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-12886634

*Try out Fooocus with a SDXL Turbo model. It's a one click install and if you don't like it you can simply remove it after. You likely need to download a turbo model from civitai.
yes, I'm sorry but believe me, everything you wrote to me was still useful. I studied all the options you suggested and watched your tutorials and I found comfyUI + Local Live a good possibility (for the nodes I saw that they load workflows to order in a more intuitive way)

Now I will evaluate this last piece of advice of yours, I hope I have translated and understood it well XD

Thank you so much for all the help you always give to everyone, you have already helped me with Lora and learning in the past

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
yes, I'm sorry but believe me, everything you wrote to me was still useful. I studied all the options you suggested and watched your tutorials and I found comfyUI + Local Live a good possibility (for the nodes I saw that they load workflows to order in a more intuitive way)

Now I will evaluate this last piece of advice of yours, I hope I have translated and understood it well XD

Thank you so much for all the help you always give to everyone, you have already helped me with Lora and learning in the past
No worries. You are so very welcome. :)(y)
Don't hesitate to ask for clarifications if you need.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I am trying to explain, that the fact that it only happens when SD tries to finalize/save an image that has been upscaled with anything than a tiled decoder node, is giving away a hint about what might be the issue and what might not be the issue, and overheating is definitely not in the pool of possibilities, as it doesn't fit into the pattern.
If you haven't already, maybe just time to do some ole-skool Stress testing with , and . And the other shutdown suspect that gets overlooked, test the PSU with .

P.S. Do update who/what the culprit was?

Edit: I see you suspect the PSU too :geek::giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021

Check and , a good reference for artist and style.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
When I create a picture with a character in the center, but I want some headroom above the character to be not occupied of it, because I want to have space for a title/text, how can I tell SD to leave that room specifically? I have a great seed but the character is almost filling the entire top.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
When I create a picture with a character in the center, but I want some headroom above the character to be not occupied of it, because I want to have space for a title/text, how can I tell SD to leave that room specifically? I have a great seed but the character is almost filling the entire top.
Two methods that work:

1. ControlNet: create or find an image that has the composition you want, and use that as an input
2. Trial-and-error: make many images until you get the right one.

I won't deny that I do the latter a lot more than the former.

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
You could try latent couple and use a template to have your character be towards the 'bottom' of your picture, leaving the headroom you want. Loads of videos but as usual this guy makes it 'easy':

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You could try latent couple and use a template to have your character be towards the 'bottom' of your picture, leaving the headroom you want. Loads of videos but as usual this guy makes it 'easy':
Yeah I know about this method, I hoped there was a simple prompting way of doing this though. If it's really just about some space above the head with not too complex stuff going on, I just tried photoshops generative expansion, it did the job fantastically.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
hkennereth mentioned some, but there is another option:
In ComfyUI there is a multiareaconditioning node, webui should have something similar. Use that and conditiongsetarea. with a specific prompt per region. It is tough to get right for placing a complex scene, but for leaving area open may work.
Also via drawn masks you can do something similar.
This image contains a ComyUI worksheet, that uses this. The setup for this particular image was actually way too complex, it rarely worked.
(you can ignore the most ksampler steps at the top, they are not in use, also I didn't fully understand the advanced ksampler at that time).
Akabur_AA_063342_449790143959824_00432.png

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
hkennereth mentioned some, but there is another option:
In ComfyUI there is a multiareaconditioning node, webui should have something similar. Use that and conditiongsetarea. with a specific prompt per region. It is tough to get right for placing a complex scene, but for leaving area open may work.
Also via drawn masks you can do something similar.
Right now I just use Photoshops generative expand, it works perfect for easy things like the sky or something. For the future I will try to learn how to do proper sketches so that SD recognizes them and I can use the latent image as input for the ksampler, I think these sketches can be made in 1-2 minutes and they give maximum control over the scenery, character pose, placement and so on.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Here's a cool tip: If you have photoshop and just want to remove something that you don't like on your picture (e.g. weird artifacts on clothing), you can just draw a shape around that part, use generative fill, and just input nothing. Just hit enter. Photoshop will usually then try to remove it.

So I could easily get rid off some weird buttons and stuff that SD put onto my character's jacket.