[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Just in case you think you are going mad, this happens to me as well. And from what I can see the 1st checkpoint isn't fast, it is incorporated in the startup of SD so you don't really notice it.
Well still, on frist load of SD all first checkpoints load faster, than the next ones. Like you load SD, 1st checkpoint 0 sec, 2nd 3 seconds, 3rd 20 sec, 4th 50... etc
Yes, if you load the previous checkpoint it will load fast, but all the new will be loading slower and slower, while I have 0 VRM set to save the hash of checkpoints. I think this setting for hash tend to save hash of checkpoints forever, even if you close SD on the next load you won't need to load hash again. Maybe that's why people have SD .cache file over 100 GB or smth

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
00051-3760762200.png

Not sure if you were messing about with inpainting here but your entire prompt was

parameters
Rachel Green and Monica Geller
Negative prompt: blurry

which wasn't really that helpful. I just inpainted rachel first and changed the prompt to 'rachel green, jennifer aniston, friends' then swapped over to 'courtney cox, monica geller, friends'

Rachel's head looks weird to me though

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Elefy

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
You probably also going to get some 'bleed' of the character properties from one to the other, that's why they both seem to look like a hybrid Rachel-Monica... If you combine some sort of regional prompting (Latent Couple), you might be able to get a better result

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
A small question.
For some reason txt2img-grids saves 2 files .jpeg and .png (two dublicated grids), I don't need .jpeg but can't find where to disable it in settings, it shows only png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
A small question.
For some reason txt2img-grids saves 2 files .jpeg and .png (two dublicated grids), I don't need .jpeg but can't find where to disable it in settings, it shows only png
"If the saved image file size is above the limit, or its either width or height are above the limit, save a downscaled copy as JPG
File size limit for the above option, MB"
Either unselect this box or increase the size limit.

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Hi, need some help here please. I tryed to reproduce an image on but it doesnt work and I dont understand why.

I get this Lora :
I'm trying to make this one to check if it works good :
1664705374868-3200508312-(masterpiece_1.2), (best quality_1.2)_(huge breasts_1.2) (thick thigh...jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is what I have after (I think) copying every parameter:

00032-3200508312.png

The author said he used anytrollV4 to train his Lora, for what I understood, the name was some kind of joke, and the real model was anythingv4 which I used. I just wish to know if the problem come from the model or if I'm missing something that I do not understand yet.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, need some help here please. I tryed to reproduce an image on but it doesnt work and I dont understand why.

I get this Lora :
I'm trying to make this one to check if it works good :
View attachment 2624177

And this is what I have after (I think) copying every parameter:

View attachment 2624243

The author said he used anytrollV4 to train his Lora, for what I understood, the name was some kind of joke, and the real model was anythingv4 which I used. I just wish to know if the problem come from the model or if I'm missing something that I do not understand yet.

Top pic model hash : 5cab7be36e

Bottom pic model hash : d5f8393fea

You have 2 different versions of model here, so it's not perfect copy as you are claiming. Different models were trained on different data, so nartually for the same parameters they yeild different end result.

Last edited:

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Not that I know of any easy way, but how do you know it's anything model to begin with ?
I tryed some search for AnytrollV4, and couldnt find it, some people said it was a fake update of anythingV3, some other said it was a variant of an orangemix one. Since I'm new in stable diffusion I'm not sure I understood it well.