[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I am trying to make a character of mixed race, part Hawaiian, part Scandinavian, with brown hair. I have issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything is kept the same from the prompting and settings, I use (((Hawaiian:Scandinavian:0.5))) for the merged one and using Automatic1111 webui. I am happy with both the basic versions (facial characteristics wise, I'll work on the composition and stuff later) but I'm not quite happy with the mixed result.

Is it good and I'm just crazy? Or there's a better way to go about it? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Prompts should be embedded to the metadata, if anyone wants them. But it's a question, not a showcase.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I am trying to make a character of mixed race, part Hawaiian, part Scandinavian, with brown hair. I have issues.

Everything is kept the same from the prompting and settings, I use (((Hawaiian:Scandinavian:0.5))) for the merged one and using Automatic1111 webui. I am happy with both the basic versions (facial characteristics wise, I'll work on the composition and stuff later) but I'm not quite happy with the mixed result.

Is it good and I'm just crazy? Or there's a better way to go about it? Any help is appreciated.
Try (hawaian|scandinavian), or to make a stronger test try (blonde|african american)

edit: the important thing is to use the | , I always use that when I want to mix different celebs faces and works fine.

01690-224297210-a portrait of (Emma Watson _ Margot Robbie), cinematic lighting, highly detail...png

Last edited:

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
First time trying Stable Diffusion

I can't seem to get a full body pose or B Cup breasts though.
Model = protogenX58RebuiltScifi_10

hdr_8k_photo_realistic_Charlene_Choi_nude_short_hair_shadows_small_areola_small_breast_long_e...jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Slingteeth2000

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

View attachment 2430425

Try "full body in frame" or full torso in frame. Pose is used in relation to the body. Frame is used in relation to the "camera" or "viewport". For the breast size, you can ad "weight" to a prompt word.
Example: (smal breast:1.2). Over 1 is more weight and under is less weight. Less weight is useful when you wish to decrease something that your prompt is generating such as color, light or shadow etc. Also many other use cases.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

View attachment 2430425

Do try a different model. The protogen is... so-so. The top models are clarity, elegance, deliberate - they will come up if you search on Civitai. Even so, the fullbody is a bitch for a number of reasons. I'd say the tech to get the full body reliably is not here yet.

Here is how clarity renders fullbody - but it mostly happens at the expense of the face:

00114-1715043761-ultrarealistic photography, 4k, 8k, 16k, gtx, 135mm lens.__gorgeous woman._pl...png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Do try a different model. The protogen is... so-so. The top models are clarity, elegance, deliberate - they will come up if you search on Civitai. Even so, the fullbody is a bitch for a number of reasons. I'd say the tech to get the full body reliably is not here yet.
If by the "tech" you mean hands and feet getting all mangled up, multi control net takes care of that. Even better if you don't mind playing with some Photoshop or Blender to make it easier on yourself.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
If by the "tech" you mean hands and feet getting all mangled up, multi control net takes care of that. Even better if you don't mind playing with some Photoshop or Blender to make it easier on yourself.
No, I don't mean that. There is a simple test - can I crop into the full-sized image to produce, say, a midshot image. And the fullsize images the current models generate do not meet this criteria. The models generate killer midshot, yes, but they do not generate fillsize that you can crop to get a killer midshot. There are just too many things requiring fixing.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
No, I don't mean that. There is a simple test - can I crop into the full-sized image to produce, say, a midshot image. And the fullsize images the current models generate do not meet this criteria. The models generate killer midshot, yes, but they do not generate fillsize that you can crop to get a killer midshot. There are just too many things requiring fixing.
If by fullsize you mean a full shot to use proper photography/cinematography terms, then sure you can. Models do not affect composition.

If however you mean resolution wise, yes, we can't generate big enough images to account for cropping. You could theoretically use outpainting, but the results are usually meh. Unless I completely misunderstand you, which is very possible.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
If by fullsize you mean a full shot to use proper photography/cinematography terms, then sure you can. Models do not affect composition.

If however you mean resolution wise, yes, we can't generate big enough images to account for cropping. You could theoretically use outpainting, but the results are usually meh. Unless I completely misunderstand you, which is very possible.
I think we are talking in two different contexts. There are no prompt/model combos that result in good renders of fillsize females done in realistic playboy-like style. If you have one, do share please.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Yes, fingers are fucked. Nipples too. But both can be fixed easily, I am just busy right now. Resolution is the limiting factor here.

Also, to be fair, it's been decades since I last read a playboy or anything like it and I'm pretty sure this girl is not a good subject. I just wanted to show you that a full body render is perfectly doable. I only used outpaint for the bottom 100 pixels or so, or half her feet.

Also, the quality of the skin is also easily fixable. I just did a quick render here at 20 stages and minimal prompting, see my renders over at the AI thread for better skin quality.

Those three problems here were just me being lazy, not a limitation of the model or engine.

2023-03-02 07 43_15 openOutpaint image upscaler_4x_foolhardy_Remacri_x2.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Yes, fingers are fucked. Nipples too. But both can be fixed easily, I am just busy right now. Resolution is the limiting factor here.

Also, to be fair, it's been decades since I last read a playboy or anything like it and I'm pretty sure this girl is not a good subject. I just wanted to show you that a full body render is perfectly doable. I only used outpaint for the bottom 100 pixels or so, or half her feet.

Also, the quality of the skin is also easily fixable. I just did a quick render here at 20 stages and minimal prompting, see my renders over at the AI thread for better skin quality.

Those three problems here were just me being lazy, not a limitation of the model or engine.

View attachment 2431010
Ok, we differ in context again. For you this is a good render, for me not so much. I have a tonn of such renders that I discount right away:

https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-10196293

Again, the issue is not that fullsize females can't be done. The issue is that the renders of fullsize females don't pass the quality control.

But maybe it works for Synalon - let's see what he says, as originally this was his question and his context.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

View attachment 2430425

So, to sum up the recent discussion with atheran, there are two methods to get a fullsized woman:

- get the model to render her upfront. This is subject to model limitations.
- get the model to render half of a woman, and then use outpaint to extend the original top half of the woman down, so the AI draws the lower torso and the feet.

VanMortis

Jun 6, 2020

Here is how clarity renders fullbody - but it mostly happens at the expense of the face:
Yes, stay away from Protogen or atleast be carful when you use the older protogen models. There's a problem with the earlier Protogen models (at least 5.3) that you cant reproduce youre images (using model, prompt and seed). They might have fixed this in the newer models but I dont know for sure. I have a image made with Protogen 5.3 that I cant reproduce unless I first load the VisiongenRealism model and then the Protogen 5.3 model. Took me a long time solving that problem.

The use of pin-up in the prompt gives you desent half body images and a little posing, full body if you're lucky.

Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020