4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Etshy

May 22, 2018
In POV, the camera should follow the girl's head.
And it is bugged actually. once you run an animation there's no way to stop it but running another will somehow mix them and the girl is doing crazy movement

derp_diggler

Aug 29, 2022
This is kinda nothing. What could be a single VaM scene or a Sexlab animation pack is a huge stretch to make it's own 'game'.

Also, dev needs to remove the OpenXR binaries from the desktop release to prevent SteamVR from inadvertly launching.
Also also, disable the dick physics during pen or force parent the bones or something, as the dick not even aligning properly in an entire 3D environment dedicated to playing these specific animations is pretty horrible.
As a counterpoint, neither VaM nor Sexlab are what I would consider easy to use, and the dev is doing both custom animations and IK and blending them together, which may be handled differently in those programs (or not at all). Also, the dev is very much just doing this as a learning aid. They're quite active at least, and I guess the goal for the next few updates is to be able to jerk off and blow the horse with realtime reactions/money shots from it. Setting up a scene like that in VaM as a beginner would be a huge chore for most users.

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
As a counterpoint, neither VaM nor Sexlab are what I would consider easy to use, and the dev is doing both custom animations and IK and blending them together, which may be handled differently in those programs (or not at all). Also, the dev is very much just doing this as a learning aid. They're quite active at least, and I guess the goal for the next few updates is to be able to jerk off and blow the horse with realtime reactions/money shots from it. Setting up a scene like that in VaM as a beginner would be a huge chore for most users.
especially considering that there are like two guys on vam that do beast stuff, and one of them isn't active anymore

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes