Unreal Engine - Stallion [VR v2.0] [VR Stallion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

I probably shouldn't be giving this game 5 stars, but I just gawddam want to. Technically, this game doesn't do anything crazy. It does just what it says on the tin. It's short and there isn't that much content at the moment. But I wanna give this game 5 stars because I think this game could be something really crazy one day. Maybe even the best goddamn girl-getting-turned-out-by-a-horse game we've ever had, but ONLY if the game plays its cards right.

As I said, this game does what it says on the tin - it never lies to you - this game is also very short - we're talking over in 30 seconds fast, we're talking Lightning McQueen fast, okay son? That is to say, this game has very little content. But the content it does have is good. Maybe even the best when it comes to seeing a horse stick its mangina into a lady in a 3D environment. But let's talk stats; we're looking at, currently, 3-4 BJs, 2-3 vag pens, and 1 anal scene depending on how technical you wanna get with what counts as anal. Like does it count as anal penetration when the dick comes from the mouth entrance and exits through the anus? I'll let you decide.

So you may have caught on from that last statement, but, yes, this game has ATWT (All the way through) content and that's the real reason it gets 5 stars. I like to give extra credit to games with rare content. Otherwise, this game is 4 stars, still good.

Alright, that's enough stroking the horse's cock, here's your Pros and Cons.

Pros:
    -The few animations we get are good

-The character models, for both the horse and the girl, are good
    -I like the barn environment (not sure if this is really a pro or not, I just wanted to hit you with some of my own personal opinion right there)

-It's short (if that's what you want) (you probably think I was kidding up top, but I'm not. This game is 15mins tops. You can even get that down further if you skip straight to the ATWT stuff, have you busting all over the wall in less than 10 seconds flat)

-ATWT content

-All the way through content

Cons:
    -The control menu and the options menu (the control menu since you have to awkwardly click on a flat black texture to change anything in the game and the options menu for straight up not existing

-Short (if that's not what you want)

-No Animopron involvement

That last one may sound like a joke, but I feel like I'd be remiss if I didn't try to plug Animopron. For real, the dev should seriously be in talks with Animopron in regards to a crossover. I need- *cough cough* I mean, we NEED the two characters from Breaking the Quiet in here. Stat. That is all.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CrvX1995

Barely a tech demo, lack of bulges in one of only 3 penetration scenes, no real scene progression or ability to control the motion in fine way (forget controlling how hard or deep fucking is and how it affect bulge, or size of the dick, tightnes/resistance to penetration, no cervix penetration, no x-ray, cum inflation is present but quite weak, crappy cum simulation.

Just wait for the other game people talk about to get scenes with horse, I bet it will be 1000 times better (but still not as good as proper sim).

Not saying devs are crap, but right now this game is very barebones, if they can add all of that (cervix penetration, different types of cum inflations, bulges affected by depth/tightness and size of penis and fine control of the motion plus more positions or ability to create your own), this might one day be best game of this type in this "niche". Right now it isn't unfortunately.

Another update - no improvement, game is now so buggy you can't even play any other scenes, dropping the rating to 1/5.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Gayfeg

Good animations for what it is at this stage. However the female pov commits the ultimate "sin" of animation. The cock clips through her! Muh immersion is ruined. The rest is good tho. Interaction is decent, being able to play with the cock. No Player oral yet but that should added be soon.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FoopLoop97

Its decent enough for a few sets of interactions. I imagine its nice in VR and the controls for desktop are simple enough. Wish it was a little more interactive beyond the set animations but for what it is its good if you want a good view of some horse action.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

malcomxxx

Great Animation !
    The navigation is a little bit complicate with shortcut the game is realy good !
    Did you have an idea for continue or do the next EP
    Whith dog or another animal ?
    Great Job ! To be continue ^^
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6471677

I think this might be our first 3d beast game with a free cam and hi poly models, i know pateron is a big barrier to getting more but 5 stars for breaking the ice with quality animations. My only complaint is we still need better vag/insertion physics or telescoping, maybe with collision, but it's probably at least a year away.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Futalover88888

Love it, very realistic and even though there arent many animations, you can enter the girl POV. I do hape that in the future there will be more varety, still, really good. I also hope that they will add different horses and woment/men.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Dicklover

nice, keep it coming. like to see more of this content on here.
    keep expaning woth more positions and girls of futa.
    like the inlay and scenes. maybe more tha one horse

or even spice it uw with k9
    the face impressions ar a bit wooden