3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
no telling what pace he is working at right now, was hard to predict already back a few years when he still was at good health. then suddenly some day a new patch for something, or a update for something, really can't tell when. he's never been fast paced but imo it's worth the wait.
Fair enough, but from everything i know about him, i dont have any doubts that he IS working again now that his health got at least a bit better to allow him that. So am i happy with the pace? Of course not, but there is just nothing we can do but wait and hope he will get even better soon enough.

Reactions: F1forhalp

west78

Nov 14, 2019
Hi, guys. It's Monday again, and you know what that means.

E3. Nintendo Direct is tomorrow. I am super hyped ^_^

TOCS3. Almost done with chapter 2. Starting to really enjoy it. I guess my main problem with this game is that it's not TOCS1. I had the same problem with the second game: I really enjoyed the school life aspect of the first one and keep expecting to experience it again in the sequels -_-

The work. Spent last week coloring stuff. This week will probably be the same. Not gonna lie Ep.12 will be pretty epic.

All in all. This was a good week, but today was sort of meh, so I am not feeling very enthusiastic while typing this. It's all good though. Just one of those days...

Thank you for your support and all, that. Love you all <3

P.S. I think I am done with the space janitor memes

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes