3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
One of the CG is not unlocked after ending the episode (after IRIS with bells), do you know how to unlock it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of the CG is not unlocked after ending the episode (after IRIS with bells), do you know how to unlock it?
it's from 1 of those vr stories, prolly that where april is evil witch and genie has to choose with what gem to defeat her.

Reactions: abada25

Pory

Jul 10, 2017
Woh, I've just finished playing episode 11. Hell, what a ride.
I played episode 2 a freaking long time ago and was like "meh"... But damn, Akabur is an awesome writter.
The balance between Sex / Humour/Plot is perfect. And even if i'm not really into Lactation stuff and think that the game seriously lack Hermione content, it's probably the only game where i dont frantically use the Skip button.
Love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I want the episode 12.
SO BAD.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Eh, I must be the only one who thinks the latest episodes have not been as good as the first ones. Disclaimer, I haven't played episode 11 yet, but I am not sure if that much has changed. It seems the game lacks direction now and Akabur is just doing whatever comes to his mind instead of building on the original concepts he had for the game.
The game was based around a space station doing those shows to earn popularity and all that shit. However, that concept basically started to disappear after the third episode instead of being developed upon. There was also the broadcasting studio where it was implied the girls would eventually be able to do much more than dancing and stripping at a later stage in the game, but now it's just an afterthought. There is also the fact that popularity stars are still a central gameplay mechanic, even though they shouldn't be at this point. The game is basically nothing more than a visual novel where the mc travels to a girl's dimension to do lewd things with her rather than a proper coherent akabur game.
The plot seems to have lost the power it had at the beginning. There is no proper development and there doesn't seem to be an end game in sight. Things just seem happen randomly and do not seem to add anything the progress of the story. One of the only good developments we had to the plot in the latest episodes was really the h-energy thing which explained the point of the shows and gave us a goal, but unfortunately, Akabur does not seem to be using it enough. It could have become a good gameplay mechanic, but it did not. Quests, and events for that matter, used to be a way for us to make progress, not only in terms of shows and all that stuff, but to train the girls as well, and for us to unlock new features. Now they are only used to train the girls (which is not being done in a satisfying manner) and give us sex scenes. It shouldn't be only one or the other. Akabur should find a balance between both.
Speaking about the training, yes, I believe it's not being done as well as the first episodes. Hard to explain, but the girls now seem to just become sluts without any input of the MC, or at the very least, with very limited input. I remember in the first episodes we had to work for it, and it sure felt satisfying. Does anyone remember the popularity contest between Jasmine and Ashelin? That shit was epic. In the latest episodes we got shit like the simulator room, where the girls were magically ok with doing things they would not be confortable doing outside of it. Yay sure, more sex scenes and more nudity, but on the other hand, this is an Akabur game, and in terms of the training aspect, it doesn't feel like it anymore.
The scenes, they are the best thing about the latest episodes. We got blueballed for so fucking long, and Akabur is finally delivering. Finally. However, for some reason, either my memory sucks, or Akabur doesn't seem to be as good as he used to be. At the very least, he hasn't evolved from the style I've seen in Magic Shop, and that was a long time ago. It's hard to explain, but the scenes look like they have this cheap quality, you know? Also, there are a few scenes where Akabur is not nailing the girl's faces. There is a lot of slight sameface syndrome when it comes to the sex scenes. The face of the same girl can seem very different in a different sex scene. Overall, it's not very good, and I would rather have the shows than this. But these are just opinions.
Finally, the humor. Not much to say, since the humor has been pretty consistent since the first episode and Akabur still has it. However there is just a lot of fourth-wall breaking lately, which is starting to lose its fun. Sure, at first it was funny, but when we get to the tenth time where there the game jokes about Akabur's upload schedule or some other shit, it just becomes a parody of itself. This can't go on, and Akabur should find other ways to make good humor besides breaking the fourth wall by making fun of himself and his fans.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
These are good points, I'm not a fan of the new actual sex scenes, too and I agree that the training aspect was starting to lack severely but 10 ep is just very fun to anyone who have played PT back in the day.

As for the plot, I'd say the whole premise has always been just an excuse for all that happening basically and for allowing much freedom in a future so I'm not even sure Akabur has planned too far when he started. Some twists would be nice though and seems that ep11 have something in this regard although at this rate it might be postponed for the next episode.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
so not really sure how much content is in this, is there a decent amount, or is it like too thinly spread amongst several girls, and not enough actual step by step training each one - sorta looks to me like there might be 8 story bits with each character, but there's no constant sex scenes between the genie and them like before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so not really sure how much content is in this, is there a decent amount, or is it like too thinly spread amongst several girls, and not enough actual step by step training each one - sorta looks to me like there might be 8 story bits with each character, but there's no constant sex scenes between the genie and them like before.
sex with girls (some) comes from shows (videos) they do and their events and vr things and 1 will eventually be willing to have sex with captain genie.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes