3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Say what you want about his work rate the guy is bloody funny. Overall I think the game was ok, not amazing and not as satisfying as his trainer games but certainly fun.

so wait
half the girls have any content and he just straight up ended the game anyway? did he give up or something?
He says this is end of season 1. He's not sure when he starts with season 2 though, he'll do something else first. And Genie does have sex with all the girls in the game so there is content with everyone. It'd just be really great if there was more with everyone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v12.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.08.2021 (v12.02)

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I don't get him. You have another ship turn up, have it have Dizzy from Starship troopers on it but don't draw her as a character that could join the crew in a later update. Same as having a Star Trek character but make them male so they also couldn't join the crew. The properties are now in a game about mashing things together but not in a way that effects the game in the future.

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
uh, in episode 12 i cant go to the wardrobe, everytime i do "an exception occured" text just pops up, im on android btw.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So I haven't played this in literal years. Is it still a massive grind fest? coz I'd rather not waste literal hours for 1-4 ok pictures.
Akabur made it less gindy, but you must still grind a fair bit.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished up with Episode 12, so guess it is also the end of Season 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game, it was one I started before I really got into using mods, and I have enjoyed it enough, continued mod or no mod, mostly because of how much it makes me laugh. But hopefully we'll see Season 2 shortly down the road. Be looking forward to it. Thank you so very much for the first season.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes