3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
it's just you aren't 1st nor last to nag about game having completed tag after part 1 and part 2 never saw/might not see daylight.
No need to be nice on some other boards or irritated here with my comment. I was just asking if the game was supposed being completed or abandonned like many other game (wich are not abandoned just because of an abandoned tag, like WAL!... or if we had to wait for some update that I have no idea about because I'm kinda new with Akabur games, discovered his art not long ago, bad me...).

My quote was from broking heart bordello when mc meet hooded human Genie "nice cloak".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No need to be nice on some other boards or irritated here with my comment. I was just asking if the game was supposed being completed or abandonned like many other game (wich are not abandoned just because of an abandoned tag, like WAL!... or if we had to wait for some update that I have no idea about because I'm kinda new with Akabur games, discovered his art not long ago, bad me...).

My quote was from broking heart bordello when mc meet hooded human Genie "nice cloak".
like said this is combination of on hold and completed.

it's just some just don't get it that if on multi-part game part 1 is completed then completed tag is correct even if part will never see daylight and would just argue with members about it when right address would be mods/staffs.

bhb is another case since parts 1-7 are completed and part 8 might not see daylight ever so on it both abandoned and completed tags would suit.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes