[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Star Channel 34 Mod - Looking for testers

vegetasy6

May 5, 2018
The Project and What I'm Looking For
I'm currently working on producing a mod to the popular game Star Channel 34 made by Akabur. I've completed ~25% of the mod and am now in need of testers. As it stands I'm the only developer and English is not my main language. It gets really tricky trying to spot grammatical and spelling errors sometimes.

But that's not all. I'm looking for an outsiders perspective on game flow, dialogue and ideas. If there's something that you feel like the original game lacks you should definitely PM me here and we'll see what we can do about it!

Some content from the mod: View attachment 334683 View attachment 334684 View attachment 334685 View attachment 334687 View attachment 334688
would love to help test you mod to help you get your stuff out guess pm or send me a copy of where you're at on the mod and go from there

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
would love to help test you mod to help you get your stuff out guess pm or send me a copy of where you're at on the mod and go from there
Uhh, I think you're a little late dude. I was part of the group of people who were supposed to be in contact with the mod creator, helping with the proofreading. The thing is that there has been no contact since the end of July. So I'm assuming the project has been abandoned.

Edit: Oh wait, the project is actually on hold, but for an indefinite amount of time.