3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Two things:

1. Anyone know what's with the Star Wars banner, but no Star Wars content?
2. Lola gave me the Episode 6 preview, but girls are still showing uncompleted events and quests (that aren't triggering). Any thoughts on that? (EDIT: I looked at the event logs, and I *think* I've done all the events for everyone, it just didn't update the counter).
3. New question: Can you replay the events at all, other than the ones in the gallery?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
No Mac release or change log? Is there any content with Lola, I´ve been waiting for 4 versions.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite disappointed, the new update is mostly about Lara Croft,
right now he do a couple of CG and mostly "doll" dress ups.
the game is softcore with tons of text.
not sure if its laziness or what, but in the mansion scene they ask Lara to turn around to show booty, but we don't see that.
i mean, that should be at least the minimum for a x-rated game, to draw the backside of the standing picture.
with +5k$ a month i expect more.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh great... i m gonna mod the shit out of it after playing the new chapter :p

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Okay this game has officially become cancer. Its pacing is incredibly slow and I hate it now. DROPPED.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Awesome 'quality' - he can't even separate background and foreground images. Pressing H button just causing black screen! Pathetic.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Akabur managed somehow to make a game about sexually molesting and dominating april o neil and jasmine from aladin boring, thats quite a feat

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Ok we all know what Akabur is slow but this is anapropriate. first and second episode really have much more jokes erotics and love then all this 3 episodes... maybe next one be like fill the holes and create some cool shit but i think we just stop whith our expectations to not destroy our dreams(

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes