VN Others Completed Star Girls [v1.1] [SilverEdgeGames]

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
asd123.jpg

Overview:
Star girls is a dating sim with a bullet hell combat system and light RPG elements in it. The story is character driven with many different endings depending on your choices. You play as the rookie, a new recruit that finds out they only have 60 days to make a Star girl fall in love with them or become cursed.

You set out to the outer rim with the Commander and Vos, the robot assistant, to locate Star girls. Throughout your journey, you have the ability to convince several Star girls to join your crew. They all have their own unique personalities and their own reasons for joining your crew. Will the rookie find true love? Is there any chance of stopping the curse? Can the rookie pass the Commanders test and become a Space Captain?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-30
Release Date: 2019-09-20
Developer: SilverEdgeGames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

429878_OubSJI.jpg 429879_PlCVOa.jpg 429880_q_sHt4.jpg 429881_vOhvPD.jpg 429876_9XsPzt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for the upload. I had given up on it being uploaded but here it is. Bless you.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Wait wait wait... That looks like a male protagonist in one of the screen shots there. Are you sure it's not a male protagonist or a gender choice protagonist? Can somebody who is playing the game please confirm the female protagonist tag?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wait wait wait... That looks like a male protagonist in one of the screen shots there. Are you sure it's not a male protagonist or a gender choice protagonist? Can somebody who is playing the game please confirm the female protagonist tag?
Playing a little of it the MC seems genderless. They are only refered as rookie, never addressed as a he or she.
It needs a genderless or added male protagonist tag.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Thanks, mate. I really needed some bullet hell in my life, and it's even better if it doubles as a dating sim.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Mac version requires you to install sdl2. You can do this with brew. Get brew from . Follow the directions to install it. Then open a Terminal window and type "brew install sdl2".

aejotx

May 31, 2017
Really buggy is an understatement. This game gives bethesda a run for it's money on hard-locking you/making things unclickable. At least it saves all the time
That said, I put up with as it's honestly a pretty good h-game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Really buggy is an understatement. This game gives bethesda a run for it's money on hard-locking you/making things unclickable. At least it saves all the time
That said, I put up with as it's honestly a pretty good h-game
Either I'm an idiot or rewards from choices are random. A big guessing game. I'm supposed to be strong with her, I pick the choice that's strong, and she goes off on some tangent and I lose points. :cry:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Either I'm an idiot or rewards from choices are random. A big guessing game. I'm supposed to be strong with her, I pick the choice that's strong, and she goes off on some tangent and I lose points. :cry:
Don't listen to Vos when she says that a girl prefers 2 types of actions and hates one type of action (there's a reason why they dude didn't get a star girl). The girls listen more to the words in the response than the actual symbol its associated to. Each girl has their own preferences and culture, you need to appeal to those (i.e Human Girl enjoys scientific answers and nerdy answers, Cat girl wants more philosophical\educational and family related answers, Bee Girl wants more heroic and responsibility related answers, Cyborg Girl prefers more compassionate and empathetic answers, and the pirate girl wants more flirtatious and trust related answers, Slime girl wants more environmentally friendly and encouraging answers). At the start it will be a guessing game because the you don't really know what the girls really value, asking them what their favorite location and hobby is really helps you narrow it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
So, the basis of this game seems like something I would enjoy. Some action/puzzle, going with a dating sim to earn money, to increase your intimacy with the different females, I enjoy games like this. Since its v1.1, i suspect there will be more added on to this game and hopefully some H scenes as well. I have a major, MAJOR problem though. I downloaded and extracted this game TWICE and yet, it still wont run. I am at a loss. My mouse does the animation like its loading but then would stop like the program just decided to quit loading and then nothing. It just wont load. First time I have this problem and I have downloaded plenty of games on this site. It seems like this game is not within my reach right now.