• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Star Goddess [Final] [Hesperides Games]

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
logo.jpg

Overview:
You are the pilot of a small ship that is involved by chance in a war between the army of the evil goddess Mirajane and 9 beautiful demigods who want to escape their destiny.
You have to avoid lots of lasers, bullets and starships, or maybe you can set the difficulty level to “I’m here for the view”, and enjoy the visuals.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-19
Release Date: 2020-07-18
Developer: Hesperides Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Japanese, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

System Requirements:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thank you BaasB for sharing

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tracer3D

Mar 10, 2018
There is no movement at all. I keep pressed the keys and it "moves" so slowly that everything hits me way before the ship actually moves.

Bossie

Nov 18, 2016
There is no movement at all. I keep pressed the keys and it "moves" so slowly that everything hits me way before the ship actually moves.
Same Here..... movement is so slow.... almost impossible to play.....

ckg43261

Oct 3, 2017
Oh my god the movement speed is tied to the resolution. Play it on the lowest resolution to even move.

Reactions: Bossie

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Wait, isn't this Deep Space Waifu?

I am not sure if that is the first with the "shoot off clothes" concept, but it is probably the most famous one...
It's not, that 'honor' goes to Sentimental Shooting from 2001

Though it wouldn't surprise me if there's an older PC98 era game

Bossie

Nov 18, 2016
Oh my god the movement speed is tied to the resolution. Play it on the lowest resolution to even move.
Thanks for that, but i got it to move properly.... what I did was changed the quality to "Ultra" and Resolution to "1920 x 1080" and fullscreen.......hope that help someone to play.....