Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
Decide to start over since last time playing (version 26/27). And I noticed there is a gold or silver tile in recollection room. Some of the tile seems cracked/broken. Is there a meaning with them?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Decide to start over since last time playing (version 26/27). And I noticed there is a gold or silver tile in recollection room. Some of the tile seems cracked/broken. Is there a meaning with them?
Edit: The official explanation is

Gray = no cgs
Cracked = Only simple CGs like alternative pose
Gold = CGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mestionora

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I like the game mandatory Intro skipping I like slightly less but if it's between that and repeatedly getting screwed by rng with no way to heal so if one of my party dies and I get charm spammed there is f all I can do about that seriously even on lowest difficulty the intro enemies are way to overturned stupidly so till the point that a single enemy takes 5 turns to die please fix this because I rather not miss out on important story information that I can't get because I can't get past the damn intro

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I like the game mandatory Intro skipping I like slightly less but if it's between that and repeatedly getting screwed by rng with no way to heal so if one of my party dies and I get charm spammed there is f all I can do about that seriously even on lowest difficulty the intro enemies are way to overturned stupidly so till the point that a single enemy takes 5 turns to die please fix this because I rather not miss out on important story information that I can't get because I can't get past the damn intro
Your other party members in the intro are practically useless, just use special abilities with Aura.

The intro boss fight(s) can be a little challenging, but should be doable if you just spam the right special abilities.

Jun 21, 2021
I don't know if this is a deluxe edition problem only, but when I clear the forests on the newest build it doesn't do the things it does when it clears, I checked all over the place. I can't let the refugee out even though I killed all the bandits + the bandit king and the apple thing doesn't happen. This could cause problems later on in the game but I'm not sure, save is attached if that's what's needed. I would use Patreon but I'm usually very quiet on there and I don't know if it gives you notifications from responses or not and I want to be notified the moment this problem is fixed, if it is a game problem and not smthn i did wrong or something in my save being wrong.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know if this is a deluxe edition problem only, but when I clear the forests on the newest build it doesn't do the things it does when it clears, I checked all over the place. I can't let the refugee out
To let the refugee out all you need to do is to burn the bush to the south, and you may need to exit and re-enter the forest using that path.

Clear a path for the refugee to get out, then talk to the refugee.

Jun 21, 2021
To let the refugee out all you need to do is to burn the bush to the south, and you may need to exit and re-enter the forest using that path.

Clear a path for the refugee to get out, then talk to the refugee.
No, I know. I did that, I've been playing for a long while but had to restart because my game broke from day to day. I don't think it's registering that they're all gone as this is a problem in the central forest too, nobody is there and it's not giving the apple thing/

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I don't know if this is a deluxe edition problem only, but when I clear the forests on the newest build it doesn't do the things it does when it clears, I checked all over the place. I can't let the refugee out even though I killed all the bandits + the bandit king and the apple thing doesn't happen. This could cause problems later on in the game but I'm not sure, save is attached if that's what's needed. I would use Patreon but I'm usually very quiet on there and I don't know if it gives you notifications from responses or not and I want to be notified the moment this problem is fixed, if it is a game problem and not smthn i did wrong or something in my save being wrong.
Thanks for the report. Fixed the issue (broken difficulty check due to the new difficulty modes which made the game ignore that there are less bandits you need to clear). Fix will be in the upcoming Friday releases.

Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for the report. Fixed the issue (broken difficulty check due to the new difficulty modes which made the game ignore that there are less bandits you need to clear). Fix will be in the upcoming Friday releases.
Oh, great! I can't wait for the new Friday release ^^

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Clearly been waaaay too long since my last fresh playthrough, because I have zero clue what the "apple thing" is.

Guess I should do that soon then. Definitely not going to complete the Hermann storyline this time.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Clearly been waaaay too long since my last fresh playthrough, because I have zero clue what the "apple thing" is.
I'm guessing that's the Trademond apple merchant stocking twice as many apples per day after you clear the first forest area of goblins. Been in the game pretty much from the start.

Jun 21, 2021
I'm guessing that's the Trademond apple merchant stocking twice as many apples per day after you clear the first forest area of goblins. Been in the game pretty much from the start.

Guess I should do that soon then. Definitely not going to complete the Hermann storyline this time.
Yeah that's it haha I just didn't know what else to call it

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh, I knew about that, :rolleyes: but who buys apples?
I do, they can be a time-efficient (IRL and ingame) way to push through a dungeon without backtracking (assuming you don't ninja past all the enemies). In and of themselves they drop off in usefulness beyond the early game, but then Bless Item makes them great again.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes