damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a way to get into the Rosemond mansion without paying a Bribe? Don't know anybody who 'works' for Rosemond.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Stuck on the Festival of Greed quest. I have three conditions met:
  • Find a merchant to take you
  • Deal with the demon in the mines
  • Ask the party to join into the mission
What do I do next? The quest text suggests maybe I can accompany a merchant who has an invitation. Where is he?

Iamwhoiam

Aug 1, 2018
What do I do next? The quest text suggests maybe I can accompany a merchant who has an invitation. Where is he?
Go inside that house and talk to the merchant.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
There are two ways; either you help Edwin get 3/3 standing (requires 2000 gold and a sidequest which may cost another 200 gold), or you talk to the pervert you had a dinner with and let him exploit your reputation at a private evening dinner (massive corruption potentially).

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Grinded for 6hrs yesterday but never saw any any sexual content, just a pair of panties ,is there no sex in this game or some trick to watch sexual content? i feel the payoff aint that great if you need to play forever without gratification in any form.
Very little so far. Wait for more content if you're looking for a sexual payoff.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
how do i increase my mana ?
been stuck on 8 for a while and trying to learn skills etc require more mana HP

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Three of them are inside the vault, one of them is inside a room up from the red level in the room before you go to the vault, i had to scour the entire place for this one.
I am someone who like the find everything in games, and going further without finding this wasn't right to me, thanks to you i will be able to continue playing this game.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
nvm
i can at the work shop...
Buy mana thingy from the alchemist. Supply him with Ether to increase his stock. Train spells and spell basics. And yeah, workshop too, but unless we're talking the +7 mana one it's not very efficient in terms of gold spent.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Just finished a ng+ playthrough with very minor increases (some atk and starting gold) and managed to clear everything except for the last duo by the bridge without removing collar. Overall it feels pretty well balanced, but those two felt a bit overtuned. Especially the lower of the duo who constantly applied paralyze and hit really hard with his boosted attack. Was able to kill the upper one once or twice but it always left me too low to recover in time. He may be a wee bit overtuned.

Then again I left the venom scorpion and the anemone alive, so not sure if there are upgrades from those that might make it easier.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Just finished a ng+ playthrough with very minor increases (some atk and starting gold) and managed to clear everything except for the last duo by the bridge without removing collar. Overall it feels pretty well balanced, but those two felt a bit overtuned. Especially the lower of the duo who constantly applied paralyze and hit really hard with his boosted attack. Was able to kill the upper one once or twice but it always left me too low to recover in time. He may be a wee bit overtuned.

Then again I left the venom scorpion and the anemone alive, so not sure if there are upgrades from those that might make it easier.
Have you tried countering the Pierce user with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Aura-dev a question. Since theirs currently lewd route and non corrupt route to get invited to Festival of Greed, will it be possible for one more corrupt route requiring work more at Arwin mansion and be invited as maid instead to serve the guests?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Aura-dev a question. Since theirs currently lewd route and non corrupt route to get invited to Festival of Greed, will it be possible for one more corrupt route requiring work more at Arwin mansion and be invited as maid instead to serve the guests?
I thought about it but I feel like doing another maid job would lead to a bad end (an option we could explore in 2.0 though).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamwhoiam
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes