smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
where can i find Mutated Hydrangea ?
There's one in a cave that's kind of difficult to spot in the first forest area, and there is a fight with two of them in the forest to the left inside the village during the poisoned water supply quest.

shinkamer6

Apr 10, 2021
I know this might be stupid, but could you show a screenshot where the Mutated Hydrangea is in the cave in the first area of the forest?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I know this might be stupid, but could you show a screenshot where the Mutated Hydrangea is in the cave in the first area of the forest?
The new graphics (added with the release 0.10 , if I'm not wrong) are by far better than the old ones, but somehow the maps are became less "readable", because certain things are less visible; like the entrance of the Mutated Hydrangea's cave.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The new graphics (added with the release 0.10 , if I'm not wrong) are by far better than the old ones, but somehow the maps are became less "readable", because certain things are less visible; like the entrance of the Mutated Hydrangea's cave.
True. Even knowing about the dead bandit from before the new maps, I thought he'd just been removed. Nah, he's there, just with like 7 pixels of him visible.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
By the way, it would be nice to eventually have more variety in music tracks for the lewd scenes. Not every single one of them should have the same "shenanigans" track.

Reactions: drowsy

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Fantastic game here Dev !
-It's chock full of lore if you read it and examine everything.
-Game's hardcore and require a planning. I love it, it reflects the consquences of your mistakes.
-Very interesting Isekai with a unique female protagonist.
-Anime geeks refs everywhere !
You can do it Dev!
Don't believe in the me that believe in you, don't believe in the you that believes in me, believe in yourself who believes in you!

Edit:
Oh sorry, I was a little too enthusiastic I forgot to ask:
What's the condition for NG+ , is it the soul break ending or getting to the end of the current arc ? I'm new here so I'm sorry if that question get asked alot and I didn't search for it, just want to be sure.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I do wish the new scene replay room was unlocked. I really don't want to restart. And it isn't like you can miss any mental scenes once you catch up.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Fantastic game here Dev !
-It's chock full of lore if you read it and examine everything.
-Game's hardcore and require a planning. I love it, it reflects the consquences of your mistakes.
-Very interesting Isekai with a unique female protagonist.
-Anime geeks refs everywhere !
You can do it Dev!
Don't believe in the me that believe in you, don't believe in the you that believes in me, believe in yourself who believes in you!

Edit:
Oh sorry, I was a little too enthusiastic I forgot to ask:
What's the condition for NG+ , is it the soul break ending or getting to the end of the current arc ? I'm new here so I'm sorry if that question get asked alot and I didn't search for it, just want to be sure.
Glad to see that you are having fun! You can NG+ on soulbreak but you get major score penalties for buying NG+ bonuses.
If you reach the end of content you can do a proper NG+ with access to recollection rooms, access to clear gem for accessing NG+ room at any time, etc.

I do wish the new scene replay room was unlocked. I really don't want to restart. And it isn't like you can miss any mental scenes once you catch up.
I might add a save migration rule in 0.12.1 for unlocking the scenes, I just need to figure out how to do it cleanly.

Reactions: Yukihirou

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I might add a save migration rule in 0.12.1 for unlocking the scenes, I just need to figure out how to do it cleanly.
You could do it the renpy way and just outright break the saves so everyone has to start over :p

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Euh, the asset representation of city thugs is misleading. Up until now, everything is fine and seems immersive enough,
but these looking-like-a-joke-hipsters wearing nothing but pink casual clothes have the same Def as the corrupt guards in full armor and double the guards in health (60hp guard vs 120 hp city thug).
Really managed to catch me off-guard there. Still, nothing i can't handle. But I think they should be represented with more appropriate art like really buff muscular thug.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes