bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
You are already right

But then you set the XP rate to reach a level up in Npcs slightly high or so
or give them a certain start XP to achieve that
Or am I seeing this wrong?
With Npc Charters, you can unlock new Techs, which Aura can then learn from them.
Ultimately the reason you can’t currently raise the Adventurer Trio to level 4 is that the developer hasn’t created that content yet.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
With "corruption to% 100" are you referring to maximizing lewdness or the corruption progress in the mental world?
That's right, no matter how many steps I followed, I couldn't trigger all the events unless I followed the step-by-step guide

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
That's right, no matter how many steps I followed, I couldn't trigger all the events unless I followed the step-by-step guide
There shouldn't be any restrictions on the order outside of the ones that you need to fulfill to activate a mental change.
If you encounter such a deadlock scenario, please report - preferably with save file - because that's a bug.

Reactions: ginelofki

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Save from NG+ with everything unlocked, but with cheated stats, so see for yourself if you want to use it or not.
I have to warn anyone attemping to use this though:

Only use it if you do not care about the carefully crafted gameplay and just want to read the story/corruption and browse through the current CGs of the game.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
What do you need to get the cheerleading part?
The cheerleading stuff is more or less the culmination of all the mental changes you can do before unlocking the second mind chamber. (in other words, pretty much all the mental changes need to be done for the cheerleading scenes to happen)

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes