omar_98

Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I have a silly question.
When you complete the Festival of Greed, Edwin will give you 3000 G or not?

laboinga

Oct 5, 2022
Just started the game not too long ago but I can't find the main quest after a certain point. So I went ahead and did a lot of side stuff and the corruption stuff but I need help finding the quests.
Screenshots are the completed and ongoing quests

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just started the game not too long ago but I can't find the main quest after a certain point. So I went ahead and did a lot of side stuff and the corruption stuff but I need help finding the quests.
Screenshots are the completed and ongoing quests
Possibly the most asked question. I'm not seeing the Forest of Danger quest (it should really be indicated to players in some way, maybe it should just be added to the quest log as soon as the guard mentions bounties), so try talking to Julian in the barracks in north Trademond.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
aura-dev
Question for you. Do you have any plans to bring in more direct forms of mind control back into the plot? There was the near miss with the maid content, but would you consider doing something else? For example, Aura can choose to get the help of someone to finish a quest, and that person uses the opportunity to hypnotize Aura and forces her to finish the quest the way they want it done? Perhaps even install some triggers in her for later use in the story?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev
Question for you. Do you have any plans to bring in more direct forms of mind control back into the plot? There was the near miss with the maid content, but would you consider doing something else? For example, Aura can choose to get the help of someone to finish a quest, and that person uses the opportunity to hypnotize Aura and forces her to finish the quest the way they want it done? Perhaps even install some triggers in her for later use in the story?
There are Drug Dealer and Hermann.

Reactions: Blake639

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Might be shouting into the void here, but does anyone know the item ID of 'Sweet Memories'? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Through trial and error I have discovered Sweet Memories' item ID to be 51

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone have a legitimate 30 lust save file or one where the whole merchant wedding sub-plot has been done? Because I'm stuck on just under enough lust (going to 0 willpower does NOT push me over the edge), the cheated save file on here for 30 lust doesn't work, the cheat plugin I saw recommended doesn't work for me, and I have sunk so many hours into this I don't want to restart just to see two cutscenes.

*Edit* Of course after literal hours of searching it was posted on this very page >...>

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Because I'm stuck on just under enough lust (going to 0 willpower does NOT push me over the edge)
It can still be a little tricky to get into the vaginal sex scenes, because there aren't enough "medium lewdness" scenes yet, that can push you past the hump.

Additional tips and tricks for getting it done honestly:
Do the Drug Dealer sex scenes, withdrawal also lowers Lewdness requirement for scenes that reward a drug.

Look into corrupting the Hedonism orb in the Values room, as both removing it and implanting the corrupt orb give you -minimum lewdness for all scenes.

Other than that, it should get better in the future as more H-scenes are added.

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Does anyone knows if its normal to have like dozens of days without a school event happening? I already defeated Arwim and the last event I had was the pink girl wining to Richard while he played a game and that was forever ago. Like a 3 hours ago. I also haven't upgraded in many hours. Im playing in story mode. Is this normal or did I found a bug that doesn't let me see school event?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone knows if its normal to have like dozens of days without a school event happening? I already defeated Arwim and the last event I had was the pink girl wining to Richard while he played a game and that was forever ago. Like a 3 hours ago. I also haven't upgraded in many hours. Im playing in story mode. Is this normal or did I found a bug that doesn't let me see school event?
Aside from a few at the start of the game (I think the Alicia/Richard storage room scene is the last one of these), the IRL events are afaik all bound to mental changes made by Alicia, so there's definitely something you're missing. Until some system is implemented to highlight available mental changes, you just sometimes have to check every object to see what mental change it is you're missing to make progress. Don't forget the NPCs in the surface relationships room - at least Rose so far can be switched out at one point. And don't neglect to actually activate happiness sources/drains the day after setting them.

Reactions: Blake639

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone knows if its normal to have like dozens of days without a school event happening?
You've definitely missed some mental change.

The happiness source/drain Goblin is referring to are the circles on the floor in the happiness room. They are perhaps the easiest mental change to miss, and may cause a bottleneck to further events, such as the one you're now experiencing.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes