walsher26A

Nov 11, 2022
is the Max lewdness guide up to date?

I've been trying to follow it and honestly its exhausting to get to day 20 only to find that the special event doesn't trigger and have no idea why.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

I've been trying to follow it and honestly its exhausting to get to day 20 only to find that the special event doesn't trigger and have no idea why.
It says it's for .24.x at the top of the guide, so it is likely an update behind. having looked at the guide to see what was supposed to happen on day 20, it looks like you didn't trigger a masturbation event. The trigger for those events is having zero willpower at the start of the day, so if you are on story mode you should be able to just pass an extra day or two to get it to trigger. If your willpower is high enough that that isn't the case then you might need to peek ahead to find something to fill the time until your womb of lust debuff builds up.
The way the game is balanced there is room for mistakes in the early lewd points. The later points are currently much more strict if you want to be able to get Aura to the point where she will have sex.

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
I'm following the max lewdness guide and I got to day 74, I walk into the fortress and I have only 120 resistance, which makes it impossible to reach the last boss without getting a curse. Is that a bug? I can't get it higher

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm following the max lewdness guide and I got to day 74, I walk into the fortress and I have only 120 resistance, which makes it impossible to reach the last boss without getting a curse. Is that a bug? I can't get it higher
I've never done the fortress, but whenever people bring up problems with Resistance, it turns out some stance was causing the issue.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

What's your willpower at the start of the day?

Chances are you made a small mistake somewhere along the way, most likely did not use a blessed water at the start of the day when the game told you to.

Also, the guide is quite messed up, it still tells you to "sharpen sword" and then do stuff, when that was changed to a day-ending activity many many updates ago.

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Also, the guide is quite messed up, it still tells you to "sharpen sword" and then do stuff, when that was changed to a day-ending activity many many updates ago.
iirc, if you wanna follow that guide, then you are supposed to play in the story mode. This will allow you to do some actions without finishing a day.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes