ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hi 2 questions, one,

Where is the formula pedeller for the save the crops quest

and 2;
Can someone walk me thru the paper trail quest?

knog007

Feb 4, 2019
I am doing John Rising and i've teached mana increase twice, pierce and light I, which other thing do i need to teach?

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
anyone have saved files to share? I lost mine and don't feel like playing through the earlier parts again.

Fish.

May 12, 2022
Hello! Is there a way to download a specific update rather than the entire game again cuz I think my version is now outdated. Thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello! Is there a way to download a specific update rather than the entire game again cuz I think my version is now outdated. Thanks!
With RPGM, no, you have to get the new version if you want the updates. You can then just copy over your save folder and it'll still work.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
the guide is bit outdated, some of the quets don't played like the guide. e.g the underground demon vault with portal.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
cheats anyone... please?
There's the deluxe edition you can get in the $10 tier on Patreon, or you can use a cheat plugin, of which there are apparently a few. I use this one, though it needs a few extra steps for RPGM MZ.

1 Go to the game's folder, where game.exe is
2 Create a folder titled "www"
3 Move the game's "js" folder into the "www" folder
4. Extract the contents of the "Cheat-Menu" folder from the .zip into the game's main folder
5. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe. It should only bring up a command prompt window for an instant and then close with no confirmation.
6. Move the "js" folder back to the main folder
7. Start the game and press "1" to access the cheat menu

Last edited:

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
There's the deluxe edition you can get in the $10 tier on Patreon, or you can use a cheat plugin, of which there are apparently a few. I use this one, though it needs a few extra steps for RPGM MZ.

4. Extract the "Cheat-Menu" folder from the .zip into the game's main folder
5. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe
Thanks this is genuinely helpful.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I am doing John Rising and i've teached mana increase twice, pierce and light I, which other thing do i need to teach?
Any spell/skill that you have as level 2, you can teach him the level 1 version. I went with Pierce, Light and Defensive Stance, not for any particular reason.

Other skills that currently have a level 2 version that you can learn, off the top of my head there's Offensive Stance and Rampage.

Reactions: knog007

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020

4. Extract the "Cheat-Menu" folder from the .zip into the game's main folder
5. Run MVPluginPatcher.exe
How do i access the chats menu on the deluxe version.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Damn that's a shame I wanted to completely cuck George. Yeah the virginity loss scenes are great.
If it makes you feel any better about it, I doubt that Aura will remember, or even believe it is possible, that she had sex with George by the time Alicia is done with her. I could also be reading too much into the key memories room though.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Honestly this game is the perfect reason to showcase whats wrong with the typical JRPG hentai game plot. The creator made all of the characters super interesting and dynamic and I really do like all of them, except the ones I'm supposed to hate, which means I don't want to fulfill the purpose of downloading the game.

The story is such that i'm either going to feel bad for ruining an honestly good persons mind or i'm not gonna get an erection. Kudos dev. I mean obviously i'm going to be an evil prick and ruin this ho but I prefer my mind control games to take advantage of haughty bitches or empty headed sluts not the one last remaining decent person on earth.
You could try doing what I do. I do a pure virgin run first, and mentally file that away as canon, and then do a second run, and have fun playing around with the corruption, mentally satisfied that the good end happened, and what is left is a pleasant fantasy. Though depending on the game I might skip a few scenes according to my own tastes even with the good ending secure in my head as a counter against feeling bad for corrupting someone.

It's occasionally frustrating for games that are designed to have a new game plus, because usually they are designed to have the corruption run first, and then the pure run second, with the pure run a lot harder, but more managable with the new game plus bonuses from the first run. I stick with my guns through. Purity run first or bust.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I totally agree, I love the feeling of achievement, that's why games are usually more satisfying than VN.

Most often I have to make the game artificially more difficult, because Devs do not balance the games well. This one satisfies my demand for challenging gameplay.

What I would wish, was that the corruption route would be the difficult one, instead of the pure run.
Or that you unlock the corruption route in game+
Of course only if the game is fun to play, like this one.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes