Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Even the new prerelease? Kinda lame if it softlocks my game for starting it. Though i do have saves before I started too...
I think 0.37 has the "investigation" portion and 0.38 prerelease 2 has the "Trial" portion.

Depending on what version you are on, and on what version you started the quest, I would try the latest version and do it from the start.

Dec 2, 2022
I think 0.37 has the "investigation" portion and 0.38 prerelease 2 has the "Trial" portion.

Depending on what version you are on, and on what version you started the quest, I would try the latest version and do it from the start.
I am on the newest one and I started on it. My issue is that I am dumb and don't know what evidence I am supposed to present. ;-;

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Sweet art so far, love the concept of the game in general - curious to see where else this is going~

Gonna keep an eye out for sure!

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
How much content is in the game? I remember trying this out like a year or so back and while I kinda enjoyed it I got stuck or reached where the end of the game was currently without knowing. So if I could get an estimate on time sink that'd be nice, I'm going to download it once it updates either way but at least having an idea of how long it'll take to get to the end again would be nice.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How much content is in the game? I remember trying this out like a year or so back and while I kinda enjoyed it I got stuck or reached where the end of the game was currently without knowing. So if I could get an estimate on time sink that'd be nice, I'm going to download it once it updates either way but at least having an idea of how long it'll take to get to the end again would be nice.
Look at the page on Itch, there's an estimate.

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
easily 10+ hours even following a guide so you don't waste any time

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
fantastic game. I wonder though, it would be neat to see Alicia get her childhood friend back on both routes, just happens differently. On the Good or Pure Route Aura is influencing Alicia and so she is changing to some degree and of course on the bad/evil route Alicia gets her #1 follower friend back as she continues to brainwash.....improve Aura. Both characters are fun to play.

Reactions: pizbia and GokutheG

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
fantastic game. I wonder though, it would be neat to see Alicia get her childhood friend back on both routes, just happens differently. On the Good or Pure Route Aura is influencing Alicia and so she is changing to some degree and of course on the bad/evil route Alicia gets her #1 follower friend back as she continues to brainwash.....improve Aura. Both characters are fun to play.
I could see that happening, but I don't know that it will.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where is the new maid academy ?
It's on the overworld map just to the below the bandit bridge and to the right. Unfortunately you need to have reached Richard's barrier to get access to the quest, which is extremely late game. The dev was considering making the quest accessible at an earlier point, but hasn't decided to do so yet.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Another neat outcome would be Aura Demon Queen. "evil smirk". Where Alicia's plan worked too well. The Collar allowing Aura to absorb Demon souls plus Aura's mental changes skewing her moral compass and inhibitions, I can see her Aura become a demon herself at some point give in to ambition and not only want to be with Richard or Alicia but feel more dominant over either of them. I can see Alicia's plan blow up in her face, still expecting Richard to recognize her as worthy. I think Richard only see's Alicia as a means to an end to get Aura. Once Richard has Aura Alicia is useless to him.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I really love this game but it really start to be more annoying than anything.

I've been trying to fight Beelzebub for sometime already and even removing the collar it's f impossible, scripted like hell, completely unbalanced. once he fuse with Leviathan no matter what I do he can heal himself in one turn more damage than I can do in 2 turns. I tried all the buffs and skills but none are of any use here. The dodge barely buy you time, ignoring the zombies to focus on the general ends you forced to eat corrupted meat. Removing buffs makes you just loose more time as he put debuffs back anyway, stealing his magic is useless cause apparently he doesn't need any ...

It's not the first time I stumbled upon unbalanced and stupid things now even more as the game tries to press you to hurry up while you are in a game where you actually should take your time to enjoy all it has to offer. I feel like the dev doesn't now anymore where to go. Is it a dark soul game? Cause if it is the plan I'll stop bothering checking for any update, or is it a lewd game with a nice story? Cause right now I can't follow the story anymore nor access the lewd parts as there are more and more requirement to access them that makes maybe sense for the author but not for anybody else.

It's the same with the trial, maybe some choices makes sense for you but it doesn't for everybody and I just gave up this quest cause you are forced on a path you should follow EXACTLY and to my point of view doesn't make sense at all, you could solve it easily with your proofs but couldn't present them at the right time cause "It's not how you should do it". I understand RPGmaker give limitation to the game, but it's not really an excuse, you have to work with the engine, not against. Now quests feel real forced an unintuitive, progress is blocked by cursed that should lead Aura to bad ends or submission but only locks content and progress, boss you can't fight even with cheats and with absolutely no strategy, nothing it's just again "nope you are locked too bad" and the new updates locking content behind progress you can't reach asking you to start a new game that will solve no problem since it impossible to optimize your game when you play a few days each month.

I also wonder what's the point to improve your skills if each time you do (skipping a day) your enemies also become stronger to the point you can't kill them even with max stats? Really I'm starting to enjoy the updates less and less as I feel I get punished now for wanting more ...

Reactions: robin312

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
In a similar vein, I'd really like to see a route in which Aura usurps the demon king and becomes an even more "evil" version of herself to rule.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes