subli

Jul 30, 2020
Bug in the newest version: The heart speech-bubble showing that John has a lewd scene shows up before he does.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I've got a problem with my file I think, I unlocked shoes 2 as an interest, and the trash can is sparkling, Alicia seems to acknowledge there is something in there when I interact with it, but all I get is the option to leave, I don't really have any other changes I can make so I think it's holding back the rest of the game?

Edit: Nvm, I solved it.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
This game would benefit from a ren'py visual novel remake. It's fun on the first playthrough. But for returning players, second playthrough is a drag. You need several hours to recap/reach the new content.
Seems to be more of an issue the longer the game gets. Maybe I'll make a pre- and post-Festival save for returning players.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgevake and Anclrei

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Can we please have a shorter time for Blessed Water or increase the quantity we can buy? This system is a bit annoying, corruption rising every day and you want to see all the "sex scenes" but here i am with 0 monsters and no way to stop the game from broken ending.... I ain't doing all that again... All i can do is wait for memory unlock updates and those don't help much....3-4 corruption for 1 unlock when u have 32 corruption.... You can't even cheat them down...

Reactions: Radbug

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how can i activate this ?

View attachment 1855069
Unless I'm horribly misremembering things, you need to drop Aura's relationship with Rose to 50, gain access to the second mind chamber, and then throw a switch in the instincts room to change Aura's club preference. Dropping the relationship will require nearly all the mental changes in the first four rooms to have been done. Keep in mind that a few mental changes will take a few days for the real life scene to trigger.

Reactions: phantomz

subli

Jul 30, 2020
No, I'm pretty sure its available before you get to the second mind chamber. I think there's an event that triggers at some point after you've unlocked cheerleader interest. I think you might have to remove all the interest books because I think the event is one where Aura realizes that she doesn't fit in at the library club anymore.

Reactions: phantomz

Taxeiraki

Jun 23, 2018
Can we please have a shorter time for Blessed Water or increase the quantity we can buy? This system is a bit annoying, corruption rising every day and you want to see all the "sex scenes" but here i am with 0 monsters and no way to stop the game from broken ending.... I ain't doing all that again... All i can do is wait for memory unlock updates and those don't help much....3-4 corruption for 1 unlock when u have 32 corruption.... You can't even cheat them down...
You can always change the difficulty to easy to avoid the Mind Break ending.

Jun 17, 2017
Are people managing to deal with post festival content in Hard mode (NG)? I've had lots of fun with a Hard run up until the festival while trying to keep corruption and lewdness from spiraling out of control, but in these last few updates I feel like the potential income for non-corrupt actions is still too low to sufficiently empower Aura to deal with the new threats. What's your experience in this regard?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Are people managing to deal with post festival content in Hard mode (NG)? I've had lots of fun with a Hard run up until the festival while trying to keep corruption and lewdness from spiraling out of control, but in these last few updates I feel like the potential income for non-corrupt actions is still too low to sufficiently empower Aura to deal with the new threats. What's your experience in this regard?
I have only tested the balancing of Hard Mode until the end of the Festival (Purity run) so it's entirely possible to be really badly balanced after that :'D

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I've made some saves for returning players who lost their save or want a more optimized start a few hours into the game on a non-cheated Normal difficulty run. They're NOT gallery saves or maximum-lewdness saves (which tbh isn't necessary anyway to see all the current content).

The first one is a few hours in but a couple quests away from the Festival. None of the H-scenes have been missed yet.

The second is immediately before the Festival, on Day 38 so you can play through the Festival in time for the bonus Vitality Potion (or do a bit more prep instead, like sharpening the sword, slime bonding etc.). However, the John kissing scene has been missed because that's just how I play. Last chance to do the Arwin scenes.

The last is immediately after the Festival, beaten in time for the bonus potion (maid at the refugee camp).
  • No stats have been liquidated.
  • Mental changes have been kept to a minimum (Alicia + Rose disposition switches maxed, brain tank upgraded 2x, Socialzing configured, hobby room opened).
  • Corruption is high (which you might want for getting H-scenes easier) and Aura has Addicted I.
  • No Blessed Waters have been used, bought or sold.
  • Most pre-Festival bosses are dead, except for Eastern Forest and 2x slimes in the bandit tunnel.
  • Star metals all handed to the blacksmith.
  • 28 score (though not in the current playthrough) to spend on NG+ bonuses.

If you're one of the players who are having trouble with running out of mental changes before you see all the latest content, this save should give you a good start on that.

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020

I've gotten a little further on hard, but its really difficult.

Edit: I'm interested in maybe writing a hard mode walkthrough when I have the time. I'll have to read the existing walkthrough first though to ensure its not redundant and that I don't miss anything important.

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure the walkthrough is either not for hard or is really out of date, because it says to fight guard laurentz immediately, and you can definitely not do that without significant stat gains first on hard in the current version. He might kill you before being exhausted even if you guard every turn, and if he doesn't you'll be so low on health that he'll kill you in one hit when you start attacking.

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Start of walkthrough, I will throught be spending all my corruption every night without mentioning it. I don't think hard is possible without mental changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
"of the people" is said twice.
"was whore" -> "was a whore"
"agains" -> "against"
"even thought" -> "even I thought"
"in another" -> "is another"
"pleasentries" -> "pleasantries"
"strenghten" -> "strengthen" (and again afterwards)

Also, I'm not getting the promised amount of gold from the bar job (v0.20 pre 1). Looks like the bonus from Lewdness isn't factored in?

Reactions: daedalus25
3.90 star(s) 168 Votes