Froschkönig27

Oct 10, 2017
Damn, I wish I would not be an university student, I would legit throw my money at the dev. In my opinion this game has lots of potential

Reactions: bimboform

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game mechanic seem interesting, but i'm always scared by those game with "female protag" and "ntr" tag, it make my inner akbar scream ... so is it a trap of the darckside or is it just dev trying to hook people that have no interest in his game ?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
game mechanic seem interesting, but i'm always scared by those game with "female protag" and "ntr" tag, it make my inner akbar scream ... so is it a trap of the darckside or is it just dev trying to hook people that have no interest in his game ?
In description stated that MC has a boyfriend, very obviously she can cheat on him if she gets corrupted.

Oct 22, 2018
Artwork isn't properly attached. Doesn't open on the picture viewer and instead throws you to a new tab. Also doesn't show on latest updates.

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
I suggest that they add some save points between the very long scenes. The 1st two boss fights aren't too much challenging but then some 1 hour wall of text and you can't save. The same with the school days. They are automatic and events can pile one after another. I don't know how the new MZ autosave feature works and if it can save while you are into a scene.

Also there are many fights that give you nothing. With the goblins you get some gold.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Desires are not limited to sex alone. You can write music, you can paint pictures, you can build, destroy, or you can jerk off to the Nurgle. The point is, you must indulge in your desires.
There isn't fuck marines, but there is noise marines.
1. It was a joke.
2. Slaanesh is about indulging in desires(whatever they may be) in extreme form, one of his/her titles is "Lord of Excess" - virgin route seems like the opposite of Slaaneshi way.

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
it is possible I can't play because I have the wrong type of Windows 7? Game can't operate because that it say that ( I have windows 7 32)

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
1. It was a joke.
2. Slaanesh is about indulging in desires(whatever they may be) in extreme form, one of his/her titles is "Lord of Excess" - virgin route seems like the opposite of Slaaneshi way.
You didn't listen, it's not about sex, it's about indulging desires.
If I desire to deny any intercouse, wouldn't it be a blasphemy for me to have sex? I want to be excessively virgin! And I will be! I will turn down any sex offer even from Slaanesh himself/herself!

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
it is possible I can't play because I have the wrong type of Windows 7? Game can't operate because that it say that ( I have windows 7 32)
Hmm... sorry I'm afraid I haven't tested the game on old 32 bit Windows 7 systems!

Reactions: Fakeuser002

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
In description stated that MC has a boyfriend, very obviously she can cheat on him if she gets corrupted.
then i was worried for nothing if it's just the tag being used to fish for people and not actual game content ^^
and like you stated yourself mc can CHEAT >< i don't think even the ntr tag is open enough to take the feeling of the green hat npc :X

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Interesting take on corruption with the slow personality changes to not just sexual aspects but also the characters interests, style and morals. I like games that aren't just the same cookie cutter idea of "girl gets sexually harassed till she likes it" variety of corruption that I tend to see often. Might just be my opinion but it makes your game stand out from the crowd (at least for me.) to do something different or at least a fresh spin on something. Best of luck with your project aura-dev I am curious to see where you take this. Haven't had time to try the game(I will probably later today) but like I said, on paper it sounds interesting.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
1. It was a joke.
Excess could be excess sleeping, eating or doing other things sex is simply the most common and no doubt the most boring one he sees, mainly due to seeing it so often.

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, that was pretty damn good. Interesting storyline (which is really rare in these games), very unusual but working mechanics, pretty polished in places where it's actually finished. I'm honestly positively surprised. Main flaws in my opinion: visible lack of art (CGs and main characters pictures) and use of RPGM defeault arts, lack of a decent erotic status window, a lot of empty, unfinished content. Since it's pretty early in development (I think) I honestly find it to be really good and will surely observe this one. Keep it up.

Reactions: bimboform
3.90 star(s) 165 Votes