Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Art looks like drawn with GIMP. Kinda gives me hope, might try out making a few sprites too.

Apr 7, 2019
i took a look at the pictures folder and noticed something different from most rpgm games. for your pose art you drew an entire new image for each and every facial expression. most games i've seen instead have faceless art and then superimpose facial images over it. my guess is that doing so would be more efficient because the larger companies do it. it would probably help even more if you ever intend to have characters change poses since you would just draw one new faceless pose and call it a day.

Reactions: Nanao6924

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
played the game a bit, the mechanism looks cool
but the corruption is too slow paced?
and is it possible to have lesbian harem end? have rose and alicia as SEX friend together?
the tutorial suggest that i have to corrupt rose's relationship to continue to the next room

Reactions: ShadowFireBFG

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
okay so i found an accident you made while making this part, upon exiting the appearance room (top right), i instead spawn at the entrance to the "hobbies room" (bottom right).
There is also a catch 22 i need more mp to learn more spells and more spells to get more mp
Also this seems like a really slow paced game but at the same time it feels like it would be way way way too easy to reach 25 corruption, this is the first time i've seen an rpg mc actually weaker than cloud was in the original ff7, this makes remove collar the overused oh shit i'm going to lose button

Finally you have made me want something different than what you probably expected, so far i actively want an option for an alicia x aura ending more than either of the male main characters

Fuckoffm8y

Apr 18, 2018
I can see there's a lot of potential for this. I will note I had a panic when I realised I had used all the potential corruption points so far. I had been using the transformation willy-nilly and got to a point where I had no money for holy water and was one night away from the limit. Maybe an indication of whats still available to interact with in the mindscape going forward. Ither than that, its looking solid.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
i got my answer the fucking will be way later once the dev gets an artist
That was my thought. I played it the other day (what happened, why is the thread reset?) and I noticed there are scenes that give lewdness/corruption but they don't have any CG images.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Great game, but in it's current state it's not much of an adult game.
I'll throw some money your way if the story continues to impress, but in a more lewd way.
Can't wait to see how things develop.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
for some reason our protag aura reminds me of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think few devs would take it as far as that.. but things are shaping up to at least go in the same direction.
Eventual bimbofication, loss of morals and being taken advantage of.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
for some reason our protag aura reminds me of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think few devs would take it as far as that.. but things are shaping up to at least go in the same direction.
That's how irl sluts end up most of the time. Few hentai artists and game devs bother with showing the consequences of being a braindead slut.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm afraid until this gets some H-CGs I don't think I could play it that much.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
This game seems like a solid example of a slow burn corruption game in progress, the problem therein right now is that because it is slow burn corruption the amount of corruption content available right now is rather meagre compared to a quicker corruption game at an equivalent amount of time invested. This is probably best enjoyed long enough to get a feel for the content but not so long that you begin to feel hitting the wall of the current content as you start to feel the point where your exhausting current available events and it makes the world feel a lot deader, when at that point it is best to leave it and wait for an update as there isn't enough to find in the world to hold interest.

The game so far does a good job of setting up all the characters, it will probably seem an odd comparison but many of the characters can seem to almost have the feeling of hero's of the ancient classics with comically exaggerated virtues and flaws with it being both obvious how Aura is suitable for the role she was chosen for while at the same time having realistic complexes and flaws for someone with such a strong urge to help others. This follows through with the fact that the game serves as a good example of classic tragedy in that if you follow the corruption path you can clearly see telegraphed in Auras personality how it can be twisted and exploited to bring about her own downfall.

The world is set up under the premise of deliberately going for the feel of a generic isekai novels setting with a lewder twist and it achieves this admirably, if this will remain or if there are intentions of exploring the world more deeply are a bit unclear but there is certainly a few lore snippets amongst various characters dialogue so the world seems to have had a decent amount of planning put into it boding well for the future.

The corruption in game is interesting as the game implements it in such a way that it serves as a puzzle regardless of it is a pure or corrupt run, in corrupt runs you have to figure out how to expend your corruption productively in order to sabotage Auras relationships and fulfil certain prerequisites to inflict certain corruptions, the game makes a point of only allowing gradual changes and generally trying to make larger narrative changes be locked behind certain events to make sure things like her adopting a new interest are plausible in story. On pure runs the puzzle instead seems to be a more logistical one involving accumulating enough wealth in order to purchase potions to keep corruption down while minimising Auras use of star knightess and spending each day wisely as star knightess gives a lump sum of corruption with each use, while there is a small increase in corruption as time passes.

The combat is standard rpg maker fair for the most part but has featured some environmental puzzles that influence fights and some fights with more restrictive rules like the duels which indicates a willingness to play with the format which bodes well for some potentially more interesting divergences as the story goes on. The game has a good way of weaving the corruption element into the gameplay by making it Aura(the players) fault as there is a genuine temptation to use Star knightess to just trivialise a more annoying or difficult encounter but doing so would accelerate Auras corruption.

In short, really good potential slow burn corruption game, not enough content to hold attention over long term yet.

ragingD

Oct 29, 2017
is this version broken? i cant get past defeating the demon king just after getting the collar from the demoness. it just gets stuck.

Reactions: dav121

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
is this version broken? i cant get past defeating the demon king just after getting the collar from the demoness. it just gets stuck.
Hmm... That's the first time I heard of this. Could you elaborate a bit more on what exactly is stuck? Stuck as in the game freezes?

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Metamorphosis is actually pretty tame by hentai standards. It's f-up but there way more f-up hentais out there. The reason why people make such a big deal about it is that is tame enough that it can blur the line with reality, you're more shocked about what happened to her cuz a similar thing can and do really happen to real people.

This is also why Thug Hero Party is a pretty famous NTR game and make people rage, cuz it's a pretty believable story. There are NTR stories where the betrayal is WAY stronger than Thug Hero Party but it doesn't feel as real and, were purposely written to be silly, so many people don't care nearly as much.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
A 50% permanent discount just for showing your panties seems like one heck of a deal.

Anyways, the premise and structure of this game seems right up my alley but without seeing what the H-scenes are like, the thing that matters most to me, it's still hard to say.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Well.. Im hearing good things on this game's thread a Slow Burn H-game with solid story and character is always a god send ima try it out now

Reactions: Ghizghuth
3.90 star(s) 165 Votes