Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Am I doing something wrong or is all the lewd content frontloaded and then it's 5h or nearly nothing in terms of h-content ?
I've cured the south village from its illness, and there isn't any h-content on that map apart from the painter, which doesn't have an art.
Same with the first main city, I keep doing quests, but no new scenes appear on the map, so it doesn't feel like I'm progressing.

Its been like that for most new maps too, when I get somewhere new I'm excited to see the new content, and then nothing (or things I can't access yet)

The game is very interesting, but I feel like the balancing of RPG and h-scenes needs to be reviewed a bit. There's a lot of potential here !
I'm on day 29 if that helps telling me if I'm missing some major h-content. I've done the Ogre Captain quest, and now I'm going through the mines for the Demon domain thing.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Am I doing something wrong or is all the lewd content frontloaded and then it's 5h or nearly nothing in terms of h-content ?
I've cured the south village from its illness, and there isn't any h-content on that map apart from the painter, which doesn't have an art.
Same with the first main city, I keep doing quests, but no new scenes appear on the map, so it doesn't feel like I'm progressing.

Its been like that for most new maps too, when I get somewhere new I'm excited to see the new content, and then nothing (or things I can't access yet)

The game is very interesting, but I feel like the balancing of RPG and h-scenes needs to be reviewed a bit. There's a lot of potential here !
I'm on day 29 if that helps telling me if I'm missing some major h-content. I've done the Ogre Captain quest, and now I'm going through the mines for the Demon domain thing.
Well, the early H-content isn't front-loaded, it sounds like you just ran through it as fast as you could.

There is quite the ramp-up in the amount of potential H-scenes after the Festival of Greed questline, which you'll reach at around day 40-45 if you follow the max lewdness guide found in OP.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Well, the early H-content isn't front-loaded, it sounds like you just ran through it as fast as you could.

There is quite the ramp-up in the amount of potential H-scenes after the Festival of Greed questline, which you'll reach at around day 40-45 if you follow the max lewdness guide found in OP.
I don't see how I ran through it as fast as I could ? I was at Day 30 in 6-7h, Rose standings were still at 75, I think that's a rather slow pace.
There are tons of gates that can't be passed unless you reach certain stats, and I'm playing on Normal so I still had to reach them. I also read all dialogue until around the end of the polluted river questline with the spores. That's when I started rushing through the dialogue because that's when I realised there wasn't anything unlocked in that village except the painter (with more stat gates)

I have no doubt that there are more scenes later in the game, but it really felt like I was missing a part of the experience given how few and far between the scenes were after the initial batch in Trademond (that's what I call the frontloading, there's like 4-5 scenes you can do once the MC gets a point or two in Lewdness, which gives a poor idea of what the rest of the game will be like)

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Many games work for me on this rpgmaker, but some like this game give me "fail to initialize graphics" am i missing something?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't see how I ran through it as fast as I could ? I was at Day 30 in 6-7h, Rose standings were still at 75, I think that's a rather slow pace.
There are tons of gates that can't be passed unless you reach certain stats, and I'm playing on Normal so I still had to reach them. I also read all dialogue until around the end of the polluted river questline with the spores. That's when I started rushing through the dialogue because that's when I realised there wasn't anything unlocked in that village except the painter (with more stat gates)

I have no doubt that there are more scenes later in the game, but it really felt like I was missing a part of the experience given how few and far between the scenes were after the initial batch in Trademond (that's what I call the frontloading, there's like 4-5 scenes you can do once the MC gets a point or two in Lewdness, which gives a poor idea of what the rest of the game will be like)
While I normally don't recommend this,

You sound like someone who could benefit from following the max lewdness guide.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how much ntr are there here?
A.... Decent amount of "technically it's NTR"?

Vast majority of scenes feature the main character who for the vast majority of time is in a relationship when she does stuff.

But it's not like she's getting banged with her boyfriend on the other side of the door, and the "betrayal" aspect comes up in the dialogue from time to time.

I'm a NTR enjoyer, and this game doesn't scratch that itch for me, so... :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: ascoo

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how much ntr are there here?
The main plot of the game is Aura (the main character) going from being in a long term innocent relationship with a guy named George to her dumping him to be with a guy who is rich, good looking, and most importantly to her, can give her nearly unlimited sexual pleasure. There's a second side to the story where she can end up doing more and more sexual things for money, drugs, power, or due to a variety of hypnosis/brainwashing. Also, the main story does entirely rely on Aura's personality being altered due to a rather involved system that allows her subconscious to be slowly modified. There's a good bit of internal monologuing about her feelings towards George as well. NTR isn't really my thing, so I can't really comment on the quality from that perspective.

Reactions: ascoo

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
1713204606651.png

I'm not sure what that means. I never had an instance where Aura was forced to take a lewd action at the start of a day, how does that work ?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
View attachment 3544381

I'm not sure what that means. I never had an instance where Aura was forced to take a lewd action at the start of a day, how does that work ?
Based on what I have read in this thread (so take it with a grain of salt):
If Aura starts the day with 0 Willpower she will seek sex with a suitable partner. If such a partner is not available, then she will mastirbate instead.

Reactions: Madeni

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Based on what I have read in this thread (so take it with a grain of salt):
If Aura starts the day with 0 Willpower she will seek sex with a suitable partner. If such a partner is not available, then she will mastirbate instead.
Oooh okay I see, thanks
I never has her willpower drop bellow 50 so far, so maybe that's later content

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Oooh okay I see, thanks
I never has her willpower drop bellow 50 so far, so maybe that's later content
The further you go, the more debuffs you'll end up with and it becomes easier and easier indeed.

Just keep in mind, that this has to be 0 willpower at day start, so you can't spend all her willpower one day, hoping to trigger this event the next day, because willpower resets before day start, and then some of the debuffs (Womb of Lust being the primary one, -5 per day until a lewd action is taken) trigger additional willpower loss, potentially triggering this event.

Reactions: Beta The Slave
Dec 2, 2022
Getting 0 willpower is actually kind of tedious in the early game (not that it should be easy). But if you suffer through enough bad choices (or good) you can quickly end up in a loop of only having a few days before you are forced to fuck something w/o using relatively expensive items to postpone. Made more difficult by the perk allowing sex to not end a day being fairly late game.

androide

May 3, 2018
I was playing this on Android with the official download and had to change phone. Does someone know if there's there a way for me to move the saves from my old phone to my new one or to copy the apk (and the saves) to my new one? I really don't want to redo everything I had already done previously...

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I was playing this on Android with the official download and had to change phone. Does someone know if there's there a way for me to move the saves from my old phone to my new one or to copy the apk (and the saves) to my new one? I really don't want to redo everything I had already done previously...
1. Enable External Save Folder on your old device.
2. Copy&Paste the selected folder to your new device.
3. Make a backup of the folder just in case because the external save feature is a bit wonky sometimes.
2. Enable External Save Folder on your new device and select the save folder you pasted over.

Reactions: androide

XFinityJH

Jun 25, 2023
Can't beat arwin/mammon fight, have no other save from before the event, can't edit/download save file as I'm on an unrooted android and don't wanna start all over, what do:cry:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can't beat arwin/mammon fight, have no other save from before the event, can't edit/download save file as I'm on an unrooted android and don't wanna start all over, what do:cry:
I don't think you would need to root your phone to get access to the save file. There's a system to set up an external save built into the game. I have no clue what format they are in though, so I don't know if having access to the file would be useful. As for suggestions, you can either lower the difficulty or start a new game plus run. I know you said you don't want to start over, but once you've been through the content once it can be quite a bit faster once you know what you are doing. Before you lower the difficulty I do have an example combat I posted a while back from a different person's save that also couldn't figure out how to beat the fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see in the example, the main thing is to buff up your attack stat before worrying to much about doing damage. If you don't have slash on Aura you might need to switch things up a bit. Each playthrough is different enough that advice on combat needs to be slightly customized.

Reactions: XFinityJH

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If you're talking about the fight(s) against Arwin and Mammon both, just use Remove Collar.

Then when the next fight starts, use the special Money Domain Ability Aura has to be able to re-use collar. You don't even gain any extra corruption.

3.90 star(s) 165 Votes