Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
There seems to be a bug at least for me. After defeating the bandit king. I re-enable collar removal. Now I cannot duel with Roland and take the second ball. It appears that map is slide a little or smt
I had the same problem--jumping left me stranded in mid-air, unable to move-- but I thought it just wasn't quite finished. The rope down to Richard's domain leads to another unfinished area.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I had the same problem--jumping left me stranded in mid-air, unable to move-- but I thought it just wasn't quite finished. The rope down to Richard's domain leads to another unfinished area.
If I remember correctly the jump bug was reported and fixed the other day and the fix will be available in the next version.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Here's a save file with whole gallery unlocked.
Working for Version 0.34.0 (25.08.2023)
Don't know if you can help, but this is more of a trouble shooting issue.

When I placed that save in the save file and start up the game, it does not appear in the loading screen.
Screenshot (235).png

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Don't know if you can help, but this is more of a trouble shooting issue.

When I placed that save in the save file and start up the game, it does not appear in the loading screen.
View attachment 2978706
Yeah, because there was no global file attached, so the game doesn't know to display it. To fix it, create your own Save 5 ingame, close the game and overwrite Save 5 with the downloaded one, then it should show and should be loadable.

Reactions: Numo-M4

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah, because there was no global file attached, so the game doesn't know to display it. To fix it, create your own Save 5 ingame, close the game and overwrite Save 5 with the downloaded one, then it should show and should be loadable.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Dee1419

Jun 20, 2020
Just for curiosity, but, does 'marrying' Hermann has any effect in the game? I mean, does it affect other character interactions at all?

Also, is it worth the stats boost from that ring he gives?

For clarification, I'm mostly doing a lewd run.
nope

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Huh. Played only prologue so far, but still want to give the game 5 stars... For once, something on RPGM feels like a real game!

Reactions: brandonboi

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really dislike playing longer games with walkthrough. Are there missable scenes in this game, or important route definining decisions, for which I would need a walkthrough? Or am I fine just winging it?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I really dislike playing longer games with walkthrough. Are there missable scenes in this game, or important route definining decisions, for which I would need a walkthrough? Or am I fine just winging it?
There are missable scenes (in the fantasy world, not on Earth), but no alternate routes. You get access to the gallery pretty much at the start of the main game, where you can get hints for each optional scene. (once you have seen at least one H-scene I think).

Jul 28, 2018
You could use this and go into the Switches for the Roya scenes. The Earth scenes are variables and a little trickier to find.
You can also edit a saved game and make the same changes. Fine for Roya, but the Earth scenes can break in weird ways. The two I've seen the most, both with saves I've messed with and with ones people have shared here, are having some or all of the Earth gems playing a completely different scene (usually one of the early George visiting Aura's room ones) or having a late Earth scene try to play with an early Aura appearance and give a missing graphic error trying to show a combination that uncorrupted Aura doesn't have.

If it didn't take so long (you can't completely ignore Roya) I'd do a fresh run with a corrupted Aura and do some comparisons between saves I know work to see what I'm missing.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes