Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how do i increase will power it regens a little each day but im stuck doing like one activity a day because its so low
You're probably stuck at low willpower due to accumulating corruption and various lewd curses and effects you've picked up along the way.

Check through your passive curses and specials.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys, I seem to have run into a block. I'm doing a lewd run and when I'm doing the Demon-cracy, I can't find the demon worshipper pub in the underground city. The guide said it's to the left of the Portal but everytime I click on it, it says this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have already defeated James quite a while ago in the top left so is this a bug? I also wasn't able to find the demon worshipper who was supposed to take the demon worshipping test. Due to this, I can't progress either Demon-cracy or John Rising.

The lewd guide in the OP mentioned using a "disguise" but I have not come across such a thing. It also mentioned that at one point you also use a bunny girl outfit, but that has also not come up.

Can anyone help on what to do here? Do I need to do a Newgame+?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, I seem to have run into a block. I'm doing a lewd run and when I'm doing the Demon-cracy, I can't find the demon worshipper pub in the underground city. The guide said it's to the left of the Portal but everytime I click on it, it says this:
I have already defeated James quite a while ago in the top left so is this a bug? I also wasn't able to find the demon worshipper who was supposed to take the demon worshipping test. Due to this, I can't progress either Demon-cracy or John Rising.

The lewd guide in the OP mentioned using a "disguise" but I have not come across such a thing. It also mentioned that at one point you also use a bunny girl outfit, but that has also not come up.

Can anyone help on what to do here? Do I need to do a Newgame+?
You went in the wrong way, and it looks like you cleaned house down there already. What you're supposed to do is enter Liliana's house in Nephlune and use the stairs to enter the pub with a disguise, and from there the city.

Reactions: Versace217

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
You went in the wrong way, and it looks like you cleaned house down there already. What you're supposed to do is enter Liliana's house in Nephlune and use the stairs to enter the pub with a disguise, and from there the city.
Stairs in Liliana's home?!?!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccc!!! I really wish now that this game had either quest pointers or highlight access points on the map.

That aside, how do I get the disguise?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Okay, so when I enter the stairs Aura automatically equips it. Thanks for the info Goblin. Now I'm gonna have to see how far back I have to go to unlock all this content.

Another question though.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, so when I enter the stairs Aura automatically equips it. Thanks for the info Goblin. Now I'm gonna have to see how far back I have to go to unlock all this content.

Another question though.
Pretty sure this happens very late into the Earth corruption arc, so you have to do like 90 - 95% of the mental changes. Assuming it's even in the current build.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Pretty sure this happens very late into the Earth corruption arc, so you have to do like 90 - 95% of the mental changes. Assuming it's even in the current build.
I see, I think it's in 0.45 cause there is a bonus art in the gallery room which shows Aura as the
, plus I'm pretty sure I remember people mentioning her as the
in this thread. I could be mistaken though but let's see.

Luckily I did have a save from after
so I guess that's better than zero in Newgame+.

Edit: Nvm, the pic I saw in this thread is from an update still not released.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I see, I think it's in 0.45 cause there is a bonus art in the gallery room which shows Aura as the
, plus I'm pretty sure I remember people mentioning her as the
in this thread. I could be mistaken though but let's see.

Luckily I did have a save from after
so I guess that's better than zero in Newgame+.
The bonus art was made like 3 years ago and I don't know if the one who commissioned it (iirc not the dev) even knew which way the story would go. But look back a couple of pages and you'll find actual Demon Queen Aura in Roya. I just don't know if it's in 0.45, or even if there's going to be actual gameplay with this.

Reactions: Versace217

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I do feel bad for Laura.. But I desperately want some more on what exactly happened with Alicia and Victoria in
That is partially shown in the Reverse Summoning Ritual when Alicia temporarily regains her memories. But there's still some important questions left to be answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: brandonboi

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
That is partially shown in the Reverse Summoning Ritual when Alicia temporarily regains her memories. But there's still some important questions left to be answered.
Oh and another thing I just noticed. In Roya, both Richard's and Alicia's body features match those of Earth like hair and such but for Aura, the hair was already different from the start. Does that signify something?

Jul 28, 2018
But look back a couple of pages and you'll find actual Demon Queen Aura in Roya. I just don't know if it's in 0.45, or even if there's going to be actual gameplay with this.
It's not; that image is from the Patreon post for 0.46pr1. That post also says "Clearing or cheating open the ending will also unlock the Dark Star Knightess costume Aura will be using at the very end, so you can use the costume in a NG+ playthrough."

(These update posts are open for anyone to read, not just supporters.)

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
It's not; that image is from the Patreon post for 0.46pr1. That post also says "Clearing or cheating open the ending will also unlock the Dark Star Knightess costume Aura will be using at the very end, so you can use the costume in a NG+ playthrough."

(These update posts are open for anyone to read, not just supporters.)
Yup I saw that afterwards.

Jun 2, 2019
Now is there a gentleman out there who could share 0.46.0.1 with Baasb so they can update the thread discretely? Need more of corrupted Aura :HideThePain:
Honestly, I'd say some patience would be warranted. 0.45 haven't even been had a public release yet (and it's not like three weeks is an unreasonable delay. It's not even a month when there are projects out there that haven't had public releases in years despite multiple backer releases).

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Honestly, I'd say some patience would be warranted. 0.45 haven't even been had a public release yet (and it's not like three weeks is an unreasonable delay. It's not even a month when there are projects out there that haven't had public releases in years despite multiple backer releases).
Dude, the game is awesome ! So if you want the 0.46, support the dev ! Or wait. :)
I respect your perspectives, but you're commenting on a piracy site. Not really the place for such sentiments. And I never said the game was bad btw, on the contrary.

3.90 star(s) 177 Votes