Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Have you said to Aura (the one in the main room) you don't want make any change? In this way you can go back in the real world.
Anyway and like smkey21 has already said, to unlock the change in a certain room you have to make some change in the other rooms.

Coilingeat

Mar 21, 2020
Good game! Will download when other stuff irl and on pc will be finished. Sounds interesting and not generic. Good luck with game Creator!

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Have you said to Aura (the one in the main room) you don't want make any change? In this way you can go back in the real world.
Anyway and like smkey21 has already said, to unlock the change in a certain room you have to make some change in the other rooms.
1627548243886.png
It will skip all event on real world like (Morning, School, After Class, Going Home, and Evening) and return to Roya world... I think this is bug

Jul 28, 2018
It will skip all event on real world like (Morning, School, After Class, Going Home, and Evening) and return to Roya world... I think this is bug
There are times when nothing happens in the real world. You may need to advance things in the other worlds or you may just need to wait a few days.

If you want, post a save so we can see where you are.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hm, Charlotte is not present in the Demonic Vaults quest group, even though she's out of jail. Seems like a bug.
Thanks for the report! However, I had a quick look at the save and Demonic Vaults seems to be completed there?
The save loads to Robert's house. Is that the right one?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Indeed it's not, sorry about that. Attaching the correct one now.
Alright, managed to find the bug! Just to confirm you didn't go drinking with Charlotte but also didn't bail her out, right?
I definitely found a bug where a flag was not being set if you just let her do her jail time.

I quick-fixed the save. Just leave and re-enter and Charlotte should be added.
I will also add a proper save file migration rule for 0.9.0 that fixes this broken state for everyone (who has it).

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I may have found another bug - I can't do the "Ask the party to join the mission" step of Festival of Greed. Am I missing something?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I may have found another bug - I can't do the "Ask the party to join the mission" step of Festival of Greed. Am I missing something?
Looks like it's the same issue as with Charlotte not being added to the party for the mines. Did you continue playing from another save or used the fixed one? I investigated a bit and it looks like that flag is broken in general and a remains from the early prototype days. Thanks for the report!

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes