deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Desert level, new character named Tanya, functional shop, and voice acting for every level/most h-scenes before this version.
edit: Didn't realize the shop and voice acting were added in v0.4. So the only new stuff is the level, Tanya, and her two scenes.
Although voice was added back in 0.4, Tanya isn't voiced as of yet.

moralis

May 25, 2018
i need to know now. will there be any gay content in this? i'm incensed you tricked me with that space twink and his slutty midriff and i didn't even see him get his back blown out.

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
New build is out and available on Kemono.
Bad news, he may have taken down the MEGA link and it currently doesn't work lol. Neither the Windows or Linux version. Maybe he caught wind of Kemono, or he's already planning something for 0.7? No idea.

Sadge :(

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Bad news, he may have taken down the MEGA link and it currently doesn't work lol. Neither the Windows or Linux version. Maybe he caught wind of Kemono, or he's already planning something for 0.7? No idea.

Sadge :(
I doubt Regulus would remove a link because of Kemono. He's already aware of this site and posts here, so I wouldn't assume so.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I doubt Regulus would remove a link because of Kemono. He's already aware of this site and posts here, so I wouldn't assume so.
Oh is he? Cool. I'm glad they're chill like that.

...still not sure why the link is down. That was my only conclusion since I know that a smaller percentage of devs are like that. Y'know, protecting their projects and whatnot.

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Oh is he? Cool. I'm glad they're chill like that.

...still not sure why the link is down. That was my only conclusion since I know that a smaller percentage of devs are like that. Y'know, protecting their projects and whatnot.

Here's the links from the Patreon post itself as of the time of posting this, I'm not sure if they've changed at all from whatever's on Kemono. I did not actually test either of them but just clicking the link brought me to a proper MEGA download so it might be good?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Windows
Linux
Here's the links from the Patreon post itself as of the time of posting this, I'm not sure if they've changed at all from whatever's on Kemono. I did not actually test either of them but just clicking the link brought me to a proper MEGA download so it might be good?
Oh yeah, that one's 0.6.1, while the one I got like a week back on kemono said 0.6, so he must have updated it with a smaller fix and removed the older link. Neat!

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Probably just fixed the bug where girls were showing up in the field even though you didn't have them selected as partners.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
What's the H-content in this like anyway? Progression based unlock stuff?
Kinda, go to planets kill stuff, 'save' the characters and their ships by shooting the tentacles off it, kill the end boss. gain trust/love points by doing that and select the right dialogue options and fuck em.

Reactions: rKnight
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes