Mod Ren'Py StarChannel 34 Platinum Mod Patch (UPDATED 08/21/2021)

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Overview:
This is a patch that I wrote to add assets made and posted in WhytShadow's thread to the game without having to overwrite or replace any original assets

NOTE:
Akabur is not affiliated with this mod. For any issues caused by this mod, reach out to Asterisk Mods on F95Zone.​

Updated: 08/21/2021
Game/Creator: Star Channel 34 / Akabur
Modders:
Code and Some Assets: Asterisk Mods
Art Assets: WhytShadow & macadam & Articman
Mod Version: 202108211127
Game Version: Ep 12
Language: English

UPDATED FOR EPISODE 12!
Note: There is a bug with this current version. Check the change log.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Uninstall:

Change-Log:

Want to Help?

Download:

Samples/Screenshots
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks. But I must be doing something wrong, as I put the file into the game directory after unzipping it but I don't see anything new when I open the game...

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks. But I must be doing something wrong, as I put the file into the game directory after unzipping it but I don't see anything new when I open the game...
Is it in the game folder? There should be an archive.rpa folder in there as well. If it is, check in the top right corner of a characters outfit screen and there should be a mod button.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
The Gofile download appears to be gone. Can you reupload? I am unable to use MEGA.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Thats awesome man.

May i ask you if it is possible to change contents tho?
Sure you can. Just export the files using unrpa and replace files to get new outfits or sprites to replace them. For instance, if you go into the patch\april\apr_doll folder and replace b02.png with another image of the same name, that will show up in its place.

1598319958083.png

Alternatively, if you have outfits that you have made that you want in the mod, just post them in WhytShadow's OG thread and tag me and I will add it the next time I update the mod.

Reactions: abada25

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Sure you can. Just export the files using unrpa and replace files to get new outfits or sprites to replace them. For instance, if you go into the patch\april\apr_doll folder and replace b02.png with another image of the same name, that will show up in its place.

View attachment 786315

Alternatively, if you have outfits that you have made that you want in the mod, just post them in WhytShadow's OG thread and tag me and I will add it the next time I update the mod.
I haven't made anything yet but i was just planning to make some adjustments to existing ones :)

One more question, to remove an item which rpy files should i edit?

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't made anything yet but i was just planning to make some adjustments to existing ones :)

One more question, to remove an item which rpy files should i edit?
You would edit the patch mod if you just want to quick and dirty hack something out. You can just comment out whatever outfit you don't want. If you want to go more in depth, you will need to edit the scripts mod. Each char has their own rpy files in their individual folders.

Reactions: abada25

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
You would edit the patch mod if you just want to quick and dirty hack something out. You can just comment out whatever outfit you don't want. If you want to go more in depth, you will need to edit the scripts mod. Each char has their own rpy files in their individual folders.
Thanks!

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
abada25

It was late when I wrote the previous answers. You will also need to open the char_screens_mod.rpy file and comment out to get rid of outfits. If you just want to remove the outfit from the game, this is going to be the easiest place to do it.

View attachment 792571
Thanks again, i wanted to remove clothings that i wouldn't use but later i thought that it is pretty pointless to remove them, so i won't touch :D

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi Asterisk, would like to ask if i should install the mod before I unren(Extract&Decompile) or install mod after i unren?