RJ145373_img_smp1.jpg
Developer:
Genre: , , , ,
Language: Japanese
DLSite:
This is a "king's road" H-RPG.

The play can have sex in various ways with various heroines:
fall in love, cuckold or be cucked, be a peeping tom, commit assault
and more with monmusu, princess, loli, angel, mermaid, village girl...
You have a great deal of freedom when it comes to sexuality.

The game features 70 base CGs (H-related)
There are over 100+ CGs incl. variations and pose art

* You can go the romantic route (Difficulty: High)
* Heroines may be felt up in the early game but, these events are optional
* Your behavior determines a Good or Bad ending

Gameplay is lengthy, an estimated 20 hours to complete both endings

Game systems are modeled on the Star Oce*n series
(Play the free trial for partial H scenes and the start of a journey together;
the trial also comes with a tutorial to learn systems, and a Readme.txt)

* Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free).

RJ145373_img_main.jpg RJ145373_img_smp2.jpg RJ145373_img_smp3.jpg

sepulturero

Feb 6, 2021
Torrent works:
Not translated, it could use at least an MTL.

Last edited:

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
It'd be cool if someone were to ever translate this, but it's quite a lengthy/long game, seeing as how on dlsite, it says that it takes around 20 hours for both endings
+1

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Nice game. It’s pretty old and can feel dated at times but I really like it.
No NTR in the first half. You learn and get close to the characters so the NTR packs a punch.

Reactions: mintdang5566

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This game seems seems nice. Based on reviews, the first half is lovey-dovey and (avoidable) ntr doesn't show up until the second half. But instead of the standard "heroine suddenly banging playboys and old dudes," she actually falls for another man. According to the reviews. There's a "bad" end you get from everybody cheating, and a "good" end if the protagonists are loyal and you acquire and use a specific item in the final battle. Reviews made it seem non-obvious, but "use a magic gadget in the final battle to get the real ending" is a fairly standard trope that video games usually do a decent job of sign-posting.

I couldn't find an up-to-date DL on my normal sites, so . The dev recently added some additional scenes and may even add more (if deepl is reading his fanbox posts right). You'll need JP locale to run the game.

I'm also hoping for a translation, but if you're reading this in 2024 and there still isn't one you can @ me and I should have enough of my backlog cleared out to at least put together a functional, wordwrapped MTL.

hkgordon98

Jul 26, 2022
even after 6 years, the author is still updating this on his fanbox, don't know when will the final version of the game be finished....

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
This game seems seems nice. Based on reviews, the first half is lovey-dovey and (avoidable) ntr doesn't show up until the second half. But instead of the standard "heroine suddenly banging playboys and old dudes," she actually falls for another man. According to the reviews. There's a "bad" end you get from everybody cheating, and a "good" end if the protagonists are loyal and you acquire and use a specific item in the final battle. Reviews made it seem non-obvious, but "use a magic gadget in the final battle to get the real ending" is a fairly standard trope that video games usually do a decent job of sign-posting.

I couldn't find an up-to-date DL on my normal sites, so . The dev recently added some additional scenes and may even add more (if deepl is reading his fanbox posts right). You'll need JP locale to run the game.

I'm also hoping for a translation, but if you're reading this in 2024 and there still isn't one you can @ me and I should have enough of my backlog cleared out to at least put together a functional, wordwrapped MTL.
Its not 2024 but i cant mtl it myself because i use joiplay to play rpgm games. So a helping hand would be great sir.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Bobbbobbin I've managed to clear exactly zero things from my backlog, so it'll still be a while for me. The dev is still updating the game too; the next update is due any day now (the dev wanted to get it out by the end of March but it wasn't ready yet). Two more updates have been released since I last visited this thread, so .

I did have look through the game files though, and the project would likely be pretty straight-forward if anyone wanted to translate this game. While there are over 400 maps, there are only a handful of non-English scripts and ~100 CommonEvents so a translation shouldn't produce many weird bugs.

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Bobbbobbin I've managed to clear exactly zero things from my backlog, so it'll still be a while for me. The dev is still updating the game too; the next update is due any day now (the dev wanted to get it out by the end of March but it wasn't ready yet). Two more updates have been released since I last visited this thread, so .

I did have look through the game files though, and the project would likely be pretty straight-forward if anyone wanted to translate this game. While there are over 400 maps, there are only a handful of non-English scripts and ~100 CommonEvents so a translation shouldn't produce many weird bugs.
Thank you my friend! Now i'm gonna patiently wait for someone to translate or atleast machine translate the game.
So is the next update is latest one? Do you know anything about that?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Bobbbobbin Looking through the thread, I noticed that no on has linked . I'm not sure why he went with that over a Ci-en blog which would be automatically linked from the games' pages, but that's where I get update-info from (general posts are publicly available). Running some through Deepl suggests that the next update will add a rape/pregnancy event for two of the heroines.