RPGM Stardust

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
lles Since the dev is a reasonable person, the game's version number is written at the top of the readme included with the download. The version from August is v1.70 for which there is no translation. You may be able to apply the 1.60 mtl to it, but that'll "downgrade" your game and you won't even see the v1.70 stuff. You can try it, see what happens, and if the game explodes then my Krakenfiles link earlier in the thread seems to still be live.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Alright, I'll wait for a final update to this game, maybe then we could have a full translation, I'll be patient.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
lles Since the dev is a reasonable person, the game's version number is written at the top of the readme included with the download. The version from August is v1.70 for which there is no translation. You may be able to apply the 1.60 mtl to it, but that'll "downgrade" your game and you won't even see the v1.70 stuff. You can try it, see what happens, and if the game explodes then my Krakenfiles link earlier in the thread seems to still be live.
Hello Here is the

Latest version of the game version 1.90 maybe you could update it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G and KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Okay no clue what I'm doing wrong as I try extracting the files to the game but it comes out in Japanese still and the file doesmt overwrite/replace the other files when extracting translation... feeling dumb rn because I'm trying to do this on mobile to play this game on joiplay

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Ah wait I just saw the tutorial.. gonna try this out real quick
My guy, you're here since 2018 like me, how is this your first time extracting files? I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just genuinely surprised. How did you survive for so long without doing this?

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
My guy, you're here since 2018 like me, how is this your first time extracting files? I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just genuinely surprised. How did you survive for so long without doing this?
Did you not see the fact I'm on phone? I figured it out already since I had to decrypt the files through the app joiplay as it was the easiest way. I Probably should've said I got it done before some person like you came along to say this tho lol

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can we please keep this thread on topic?
Please use the "Start Conversation" option for private conversations that do not really have anything to do with the game or its translation.
From the general rules:
1717433131692.png

Reactions: slost