RPGM Stardust

Dec 7, 2018
Bobbbobbin I've managed to clear exactly zero things from my backlog, so it'll still be a while for me. The dev is still updating the game too; the next update is due any day now (the dev wanted to get it out by the end of March but it wasn't ready yet). Two more updates have been released since I last visited this thread, so .

I did have look through the game files though, and the project would likely be pretty straight-forward if anyone wanted to translate this game. While there are over 400 maps, there are only a handful of non-English scripts and ~100 CommonEvents so a translation shouldn't produce many weird bugs.
Hello. The file's link has already expired. Do you mind posting it again please? Also do you know any good site where you are always able to download rpgm gaems witht the latest patches? The sites i've checked are usually outdated ( This game included)

Dec 7, 2018
Hello. The file's link has already expired. Do you mind posting it again please? Also do you know any good site where you are always able to download rpgm gaems witht the latest patches? The sites i've checked are usually outdated ( This game included)
P.S. Just realized its because of my country blacklisting workupload which is why the link is not working. Used VPN so that's one issue fixed. Still my other question still stands. Would also appreciate it if anyone can post an even newer version

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Mysterioususer The best site for rpgm H-games is... DLsite. I know, I know, but they have frequent sales, frequent coupons (unlimited 15% off, 1-time 300 Yen off, 20% when you buy 3 things, etc), and coupons stack with sales so you can get some pretty nice deals. Nearly every game has a demo you can try it out if you can't even find and out-of-date version anywhere. It's pretty easy to use Paypal through DL Pay so even foreigners without credit cards can still load points onto their accounts. Steam and GoG don't sell adult games in my country though, so I may be higher-than-average on DLsite.

But for piracy, it's really just the normal places. Nyaa and anime-sharing are popular for raws, though not every game gets updates and the file hosts on AS are generally slow. Hentaibed and Kimochi have better hosts, but can be difficult to search. A lot of times I just plug the game's DLsite code into a search engine and see if I get any hits from a site I've heard of before. You can also search here and see if there's a translation/request thread with a link inside since we tend to use decent hosts.

Reactions: Sebaselfresas
Dec 7, 2018
Mysterioususer The best site for rpgm H-games is... DLsite. I know, I know, but they have frequent sales, frequent coupons (unlimited 15% off, 1-time 300 Yen off, 20% when you buy 3 things, etc), and coupons stack with sales so you can get some pretty nice deals. Nearly every game has a demo you can try it out if you can't even find and out-of-date version anywhere. It's pretty easy to use Paypal through DL Pay so even foreigners without credit cards can still load points onto their accounts. Steam and GoG don't sell adult games in my country though, so I may be higher-than-average on DLsite.

But for piracy, it's really just the normal places. Nyaa and anime-sharing are popular for raws, though not every game gets updates and the file hosts on AS are generally slow. Hentaibed and Kimochi have better hosts, but can be difficult to search. A lot of times I just plug the game's DLsite code into a search engine and see if I get any hits from a site I've heard of before. You can also search here and see if there's a translation/request thread with a link inside since we tend to use decent hosts.
Thanks for the info. Was just considering buying it from there since the author looks like he loved his work anyways since he constantly updates them year after year. Just didn't want to spend my money on something that I haven't tried and tested yet. I'll wait for a sale for a week or two. If not I'll probably just buy it at that price

llaveespada

Jun 1, 2017
Bobbbobbin Looking through the thread, I noticed that no on has linked . I'm not sure why he went with that over a Ci-en blog which would be automatically linked from the games' pages, but that's where I get update-info from (general posts are publicly available). Running some through Deepl suggests that the next update will add a rape/pregnancy event for two of the heroines.
Have you the last version?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.90.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01: Fixed combat log message about receiving gold.
1.10: Update to v1.90, Re-translated with revamped SLR.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Since Shisaye made a slrmtl I guess all we need is . I'm also trying out since I hear music pirates like it. The game was extracted properly and decrypted so all you gotta do is apply the mtl, though even then you'll still need jp locale to run it.

Dec 7, 2018
Since Shisaye made a slrmtl I guess all we need is . I'm also trying out since I hear music pirates like it. The game was extracted properly and decrypted so all you gotta do is apply the mtl, though even then you'll still need jp locale to run it.
Hello. By any chance do you also have a full CG save? Can you post it here as well please? TY

Edit: Can anyone also please the game's walkthrough? ( It's fine even if it's in Japanese. I'll just use google translate)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello. By any chance do you also have a full CG save? Can you post it here as well please? TY

Edit: Can anyone also please the game's walkthrough? ( It's fine even if it's in Japanese. I'll just use google translate)
Sorry, but I don't actually play these games anymore. After 250 of these it gets a little dull.
I only played for about 5 minutes to make sure it works.

Dec 7, 2018
Sorry, but I don't actually play these games anymore. After 250 of these it gets a little dull.
I only played for about 5 minutes to make sure it works.
Aw what a shame. This game is ridiculously complicated lol. I Should probably learn more japanese in the meantime so it would be easier to look for guides next time

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Mysterioususer The dev has some guides on . I didn't look at the guides closely (I prefer fumbling around), but they seem to be plaintext so you shouldn't have any trouble jamming them into a translator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mysterioususer

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Complicated, so probably long and loli focused game. Probably not for me, but it's nice people waiting for it got their fix.

llaveespada

Jun 1, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.60.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

the game closes when you advance the dialogues (I don't know if it's a game or translation error)

llaveespada

Jun 1, 2017
Be a bit more specific please. Which dialogues? Can you make a screenshot of one of the crashing ones?
I can't make a screenshot bc its not a only dialogue, the game crashes to me first time in the first village after go to the mision of the man on the top and the second y restart the game and use skip dialogue options and the game crashes a bit later of select the main protagonist name (talking with the girl)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I can't make a screenshot bc its not a only dialogue, the game crashes to me first time in the first village after go to the mision of the man on the top and the second y restart the game and use skip dialogue options and the game crashes a bit later of select the main protagonist name (talking with the girl)
Are you definitely using v1.60? The translation will not work with any other version.
I assume your system locale is Japanese(Japan), too.

I cannot reproduce that on my end. I played through the beginning and it seems to run completely fine.

Edit:
I've started new game, talked with her, chose a name, killed the 2 slimes, had a bunch of dialogue in the big house, talked with every single person in the village, did the fetch quest for the merchant, skipped through the long dialogue before she runs off. I've cleaned the shrine and went into the woods.
No indication of a crash or even a slowdown.

Edit2: I've found a minor problem with the "Gold received" combat message, I'm gonna fix that, but I cannot see anything else.

Last edited:

llaveespada

Jun 1, 2017
Are you definitely using v1.60? The translation will not work with any other version.
I assume your system locale is Japanese(Japan), too.

I cannot reproduce that on my end. I played through the beginning and it seems to run completely fine.

Edit:
I've started new game, talked with her, chose a name, killed the 2 slimes, had a bunch of dialogue in the big house, talked with every single person in the village, did the fetch quest for the merchant, skipped through the long dialogue before she runs off. I've cleaned the shrine and went into the woods.
No indication of a crash or even a slowdown.

Edit2: I've found a minor problem with the "Gold received" combat message, I'm gonna fix that, but I cannot see anything else.

I reinstaled the game and the patch and now (i think) that the game not crashes anymore so sorry for the trouble probably was my error with the extraction

lles

Jun 8, 2017
On a whim on 70%off, i bought the game on dlsite.
on the update information section it says the version is from august 19/2023. Witch version is that? and does it work with the 1.60mtl?

Reactions: KarylSummer