2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
1592133030161.png

Overview:
You are the newly appointed captain of the starship paizuri! You must man the helm and command your crew in the exploration of the galaxy and help stop the even encroaching evil AI! Only one thing stands in your way!.. well two things! TITS! Can you keep command under the "pressure" of your 1st mate? Can you rain in your research officer? can you save the princess?! I don't know i haven't got that far yet..​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-14
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Developer: TTKin - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

1592133223052.png 1592133247453.png 1592133261633.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TTkin

Jun 14, 2020
Ok so I have seen the review by Jezzoo and I will say that I put the proof of concept up undercooked. I was unaware of what 0.1 was ment to be tbh . so as of now let's say it's a titfuck scene behind a few badly wrote sentences. Anymore criticism would really help! I'll begin by prepping a first real chapter and a second scene(which will be in a way an extension of the first). As for spelling il do my best but I feel as though this will be my biggest downfall.

Reactions: aze123451

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Am I correct in reading that you do NOT in fact get to fuck giantess tits with your starship, i.e, engage in "starship paizuri", but instead get paizuri while aboard a starship?

Props for the boobs "dot" on the i of paizuri btw. That was clever.

TTkin

Jun 14, 2020
Have you checked out the game Starship Inanna?

As for the spelling, maybe try finding someone to proofread it for you
No, I hadn't seen that game before, but I'm checking it out now! Thanks for that!
I'm lucky that someone offered to proof the game for me already! But I want to beef up the intro before I hand it over to them!

TTkin

Jun 14, 2020
Am I correct in reading that you do NOT in fact get to fuck giantess tits with your starship, i.e, engage in "starship paizuri", but instead get paizuri while aboard a starship?

Props for the boobs "dot" on the i of paizuri btw. That was clever.
Well, my friend, I can't say I won't rob that idea for the final boss! haha
Yes, the boob dot is pretty much the best part of the game tbh!

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
If you need someone else to proofread i would be happy to do so. This first release was pretty good and shows a lot of potential so i wish you good luck on this project and i will definately follow it until the end

TTkin

Jun 14, 2020
If you need someone else to proofread i would be happy to do so. This first release was pretty good and shows a lot of potential so i wish you good luck on this project and i will definately follow it until the end
Thanks! I might just take you up on that offer come the next update! And I hope it proves worth your while!

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
Well, my friend, I can't say I won't rob that idea for the final boss! haha
Yes, the boob dot is pretty much the best part of the game tbh!
If that's the final boss then one of the final keys to beating the game would be a massive ship transformation to, uh, fit the challenge.

Last edited:

TTkin

Jun 14, 2020
I love the idea, but you need to improve on the art first
Thank you! I'll be improving the art as I continue on making a more solid 0.1 build! Starting with the background! If you even look at my pixiv you can see I have no idea on backgrounds ha. Then a remake of the Sai character and so on. Thanks again for feedback!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote