Started working on the game

• Thread starter Deleted member 746479
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 746479

Hello. I started work on a big project.
For now, I have this scene. I see its flaws. I think it was necessary to focus on short looped animations. While I was doing it, I improved my knowledge in rigging and sculpt. The result does not suit me.
I started work on the part which will be much better. There will be a real gameplay (from the first person, in the future, you can switch to the third), animations and characters will look better. I am sure that the result will be a great game. I'm going to prove it with the following content, as soon as possible.

Bliss and Hecate 2018-12-13 13-05-25-048.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello. I started work on a big project.
For now, I have this scene. I see its flaws. I think it was necessary to focus on short looped animations. While I was doing it, I improved my knowledge in rigging and sculpt. The result does not suit me.
I started work on the part which will be much better. There will be a real gameplay (from the first person, in the future, you can switch to the third), animations and characters will look better. I am sure that the result will be a great game. I'm going to prove it with the following content, as soon as possible.

View attachment 198391

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are interested here are the links
Welcome and good luck with your game!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'm absolutely sure you'll catch a fanbase soon VC. Elves with dicks, who can beat this?? Keep up the good work and have fun here! :D

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Welcome!
I wish you all of the luck in your game and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!