Others None STARWORKS - IRON BOX PERSON

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
kk,unluky
This game is more of a cash grab, there is barely any sex in the game. The quality is also a step down. I also assume that its grindy, so really don't waste your time. His previous games were much better.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
This game is more of a cash grab, there is barely any sex in the game. The quality is also a step down. I also assume that its grindy, so really don't waste your time. His previous games were much better.
im a big fan of starworks. but its true, very grindy and almost no sex scenes at all. also, the girl is extremely apatethic. i mean i love some dumb girls, but this is written from the pov of the male, like in a diary. no inner toughts or even some words from the girl

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
im a big fan of starworks. but its true, very grindy and almost no sex scenes at all. also, the girl is extremely apatethic. i mean i love some dumb girls, but this is written from the pov of the male, like in a diary. no inner toughts or even some words from the girl
As I've said it feels like a cash grab, some of the poses also recycled from previous games.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Why is starworks making male protagonist games now. Last game from him was also a male protag. It doesn't have the same essence anymore.

Reactions: Karrateir

Blackkcat

Dec 12, 2023
GAME REVIEW:

its a very short game (3-4 turn then ending), dont wait for this game.
it kinda trash because of how short it is

it just icing for starworks games.