A collection of QOL mods I and hopefully others share​

Updated: 05/02/2020
Game/Creator: StationmasterDev
Modder: grev, Shurutsue
Mod Version: 1.03
Game Version: 0.28
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Reserved for tutorials

Changing Galaxy Layout for Fresh Start
Start a new game and then quit to desktop. In the Saves folder delete the FreshStart.gal and rename Exitsave - "date".gal to FreshStart.gal this will change the layout of the galaxy map with a freshly seeded one rather than using the same galaxy over and over again if you like to start over.

Copying Station Builds from other saves

Open the .sav files in a text editor (notepad works but i prefer ++) the top section of the save that has the lines like "7|6|Hallway" are the layout of the station. copy those from the desired finished product to your desired destination save. should allow you to use someone elses station design while keeping your PC and Slaves as well as any achievements.

Last edited:

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
For the fetish settings: "Unknown" just means the strength is below some threshold (I think it's 10). If you set the strength to 10 (or maybe 25) at the same time as setting the fetish, it will work.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
For the fetish settings: "Unknown" just means the strength is below some threshold (I think it's 10). If you set the strength to 10 (or maybe 25) at the same time as setting the fetish, it will work.
Thanks for the info. and the game. it satisfies so many things for me. can't wait to see its future

Reactions: Obsidian01

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
grev
Awesome Implementation. Thank you! Is it Possible to add the all Max out to the Slave Inspection? And i noticed that the Button for Raising the Sexual Sensitivitiy is missing. Works so far in 0.27 but sometimes the Modify screen gets frozen and i have to click in the upper right corner on next slave to unfreeze it.

Last edited:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
taler grev
yeah i also have that. I dont know why but when i copy the relevant tags from an Endgame save that will not work. Maybe they are linked with some other tags in the game. Also the Metamaterials will not work. You can build 4 stages in the Pillar but you really can build 8 when you Unlock Metamaterials. Maybe the same issues with other Linked tags in the game.

PS. Played the fresh start save and removed metamaterials and researched them again you can build 8 stages in the pillar. So there must be some kind of ingame tracker.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
taler grev
yeah i also have that. I dont know why but when i copy the relevant tags from an Endgame save that will not work. Maybe they are linked with some other tags in the game. Also the Metamaterials will not work. You can build 4 stages in the Pillar but you really can build 8 when you Unlock Metamaterials. Maybe the same issues with other Linked tags in the game.

PS. Played the fresh start save and removed metamaterials and researched them again you can build 8 stages in the pillar. So there must be some kind of ingame tracker.
Ill take a look at the pillars part in the save. and upload an update

How come fresh start doesn't have dreadnaughts finished?
the first upload i realized i hadn't finished researching dreadnaughts so i re uploaded with that part fixed.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
grev
Awesome Implementation. Thank you! Is it Possible to add the all Max out to the Slave Inspection? And i noticed that the Button for Raising the Sexual Sensitivitiy is missing. Works so far in 0.27 but sometimes the Modify screen gets frozen and i have to click in the upper right corner on next slave to unfreeze it.
i get that issue too. I am wondering if its due to the hide / close tag. I am wondering if tidying up the initial inspection screen. leaving fewer choices might help. Ie having interact | remove | dismiss be the only choices and then nesting the order feed milk underneat Interact kind of like you have things nested under remove

it is possible to do. pretty easy too. i am currently working on a way to simplifiy the modify choices

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
grev
Thanks a lot. Would be a very nice update and fix. Thanks for that. So a maybe dumb question from me. I dont know if that works but can you "Just" make your own Inspection screen or something? Maybe that would be a larger mod but then i think there would not be a problem with choices or something?

But thanks for the nice work also.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
It's a bug in the game currently when interacting with slaves through the slave-list and having a restart occur for example (in this case, even the unmodified inspection event in case you choose to "remove" a slave but change your mind, clicking on "nevermind") Seems like the game checks the slave-list UI for hover/click instead of the event, which in turn explains the "unfreeze" on "next slave" (as that's where the close button would be located for the slave list), so it doesn't seem to be a problem with the mod itself. (Just as a heads-up, that's just what i believe regarding this bug, not proven information!)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
grev
Thanks a lot. Would be a very nice update and fix. Thanks for that. So a maybe dumb question from me. I dont know if that works but can you "Just" make your own Inspection screen or something? Maybe that would be a larger mod but then i think there would not be a problem with choices or something?

But thanks for the nice work also.
can't really create a separate inspection screen as I currently don't have the skill set to inject a way to "call" that type of screen. so modifying the existing text files ( which function more like a dialogue tree ) is about all i can do. though I am going to try cleaning it up all the same

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
here is an initial change to the inspection thing. still gets the "Next Slave Freeze" bug

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Uploaded new version of slaveinspection in the main post most of the grunt work and cleanliness of it is thanks to Shurutsue have modified it a bit. this also negates the need for fresh start going forward as there are ways to max out research in the player inspection. next task is to clean up the New Slave section

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I don't suppose there is a mod to fix the game's :KEK:animations:KEK:?
this is game related not mode related. as it would require editing the core game files only the dev can do that. fortunatley from what i understand that has been adressed in .28

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Hi grev

So? Would it be possible to do an official 0.28 or the next 0.29 Update from your awesome Mod please? Thank you again.