RPGM - Completed - Stay Nights Crisis [Final] [Summoner Veil]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LightPinkBoy

The best thing in the game was the art. I don't mind MTL as long as it isn't completely unreadable. The MTL in here was fine. I've seen much worse. I temper my standards when playing RPG maker games. This one wasn't the worst thing ever. The combat was what you expect from turn-based battle. Perfectly acceptable and nothing special. The game graphics are exactly what you expect from RPG maker. Honestly, if you are playing an RPG maker game like this you are just looking for the sex scenes so you can see the art. The art is good. The best part of the game like I said earlier. All in all the game is average. Nothing to right home about and honestly just there for a quick fap.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game needed much work. The story was not good at all. There are only 12 scenes. The game graphics and battle animations needed much work. The translations were also bad. I would suggest ignoring the game for now.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

Your standard awful RPGM game. The MTL is mid-tier poetry, not the worst but still awful. Combat is awful generic RPGM combat. Enemies sometimes would stun me 5-10 times in a row. Generic assets everywhere, level design boring. There are only 12 scenes in the game based on the gallery were boring ass single CG with slight variations and minimal dialogue. Waste of time do not play. Maaaaybe download the save if someone posts it is you enjoy jacking off to a still picture accompanied by poetry.

I see some people saying. "Well looks like I'm waiting until its not MTL". Nah bro just don't play this lol. Its bad for many reasons other than the translation.