VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Stealing a Monster Girl Harem [Final] [Miel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

Brainless, repetitive domination of mean monster girls.

Pretty typical harem power fantasy. Main character gets overpowered abilities for no reason, uses them to fuck naughty monster girls into submission. There are no characters here, only cliche archetypes. Scarcely any plot, just a lazy sequence of encounters.

This would all be ok - there's fun to be had in a dumb sex romp - but every single encounter plays out the exact same way. Main character does the same things, girls react the same way; it's all beat-for-beat identical. It wasn't done especially well the first time, so by the dozenth it's completely lost its charm.

Overall, ok for an hour or two (assuming you like these particular fetishes), but it's nothing special and gets quickly repetitive.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Linh Gremory

It's not a game, it's a slideshow. VAs are good but god damn their sex scenes are loud. If you don't care about the voiced dialogues in the first place then it's whatever, but if you do, ya gonna spend a little bit of time trying to balance things out.
    Anyway, good fap, that's all there is to it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Scy7he

The game is decent, tho if you aren't into urination some scenes get cut off

the part that annoys me tho is that mostly only the 3 early girls get the most content....more group scenes, impregnation scene, marking scene, etc

for the rest the game just goes, "Oh! by the way I got them pregnant too~" or marked them....It would have been nice if the rest of the girls who also are main female characters of the game had equal amount of content and not just a blank screen with "oh I did this/that"
  4. 5.00 star(s)

awqsrem man

This is a classic visual novel
    no options
    just a harem sex party
    contains watersports and humiliation, pregnancy all in all a pretty enjoyble piece.
    It is exactly what you bargain for with classical japanese VN hentai games.