Ren'Py Steamy Hot Springs [v3.3] [JKing1200]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muria-Worm

Oct 12, 2021
IoXI9H.png

Overview:
Steamy Hot Springs is about is the main character(you) is down on his luck after recently losing his job and struggling to keep a roof over his head, you receive a mysterious letter that may solve all your problems or bring you more than you can handle. Can you handle what the future holds?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-23
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: JKing1200 -
Censored: No
Version: 3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v3.1):
- - - -
Android (v3.1):
- - - -

IoXI9H.png 4jpYSb.png DZk+Bw.png IoXI9H.png Peo+MZ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Well. I never expected this could be popular enough to get a thread here. Guess I was wrong

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, never heard of this game, and Mr.Fingers is already sharing the latest update (And it's already 3.3)?
Amazing ! :love:

May 6, 2019
Any idea on what's with the wierd story change from the MC being the new owner of the business to out of the blue the story changes to you being high school friends with Chet?!
well, I would still consider this a fairly new and his had a somewhat of a writer's block. he was "testing" some things and took out most of the sex scenes and ended up losing quite a bit of his supporters. He also had drama in his personal life and ended up living in his car with a family member. Anyway, hopefully he either needs to get back on his feet and start adding more content or this will end up being abandoned. It's been like 3 months since 3.3

edit: to answer your question i believe he was trying to write and rewrite some of the story because he wasn't happy with it.

Reactions: 坏习惯
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote