VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Steamy Sextet [v1.0.8] [Belgerum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

This is a very short but good VN. No choices or gameplay, just the CGs and text. Sweet, simple and to the point. It takes like 30 minutes to get through it. The art is really hot and the voice actors are good too. There are 6 girls witha scene each and then a harem scene.

Really have no complaints with this VN. It would be really cool to see a longer VN or game from this artist.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hoplow73

Nice visual novel. No choices but nice story and visuals. I enjoyed this one. The harem ending is good. Personally I would have liked it if the story went a little further and the whole harem was pregnant but that's what floats my boat.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

The art is extremely well done! Really love all the CG in here and that what brought me here.

I was expecting a bit more gameplay than only hearing stories. It would have been very interesting if each girl had a training phase afterward where you can play with her more. Every new girl would be added to your harem until you finally end the game by talking to the succubus one last time.

I honestly found the voice kind of awkward. I'm not sure if it's since I'm not used to hearing voice actors in games or imagining a real person talking while I'll be raping a fictional character.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws and animations: amazing.

voices and sounds: really well done.

scenes (erotic ones): tottally hot.

story: amazing and easy to follow.

conclussion: im am a sucker for "las mil y una noches"("arabian nights")
    and this game feels so much like that tale...except with more sex and mind control...wich is amazing.
    by the way the voice acting is amazing and totally on the spot.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rance4747

Cheesy story telling, but decent visuals and superb voice acting. For a short VN with no choices to be made, this was suprisingly nice.

Was somewhat expecting nun at the end of traditional hero party, and 3 more guardians after Alrune, since authors seemingly went fully by jrpg tropes, but aside from that little disapoitments, and the fact that most girls gave up way to easely, no real complaints.