kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Indeed. I can’t say exactly when the game will be released because of Steam’s approval process, but I’m hoping it will be out in January.
Nice.
Game looks vanilla (As far as mind control goes at least), no schoolgirls or girls with questionable ages.
Shouldnt be hard to get approved.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Nice.
Game looks vanilla (As far as mind control goes at least), no schoolgirls or girls with questionable ages.
Shouldnt be hard to get approved.
I'm not worried about the game being approved or not. I'm more concerned about how long it will take.

Steam has told me that for adult games in the future, they will not allow even a Store page to go up until after they've reviewed all of the content in a "near-final build" of the game with all planned features implemented.

Because you need to have a store page up for at least a month or so before the release to get the best results for Steam game sales, that means I'm going to have to hold out for a while after the game is complete to actually release it if I want to get the maximum sales impact.

So yeah, The game will likely be out in mid-late January, but I can't say that for sure because I don't know how long it will take to finish all the assets, appease Steam, and get a Store page out.

Reactions: MasterMerp

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not worried about the game being approved or not. I'm more concerned about how long it will take.

Steam has told me that for adult games in the future, they will not allow even a Store page to go up until after they've reviewed all of the content in a "near-final build" of the game with all planned features implemented.

Because you need to have a store page up for at least a month or so before the release to get the best results for Steam game sales, that means I'm going to have to hold out for a while after the game is complete to actually release it if I want to get the maximum sales impact.

So yeah, The game will likely be out in mid-late January, but I can't say that for sure because I don't know how long it will take to finish all the assets, appease Steam, and get a Store page out.
I see well good luck then.
Looks like 2020 will be a rough year for content ceeators because of steam and YT going crazy.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'd hardly call needing to be sure the game doesn't have literally illegal content before you can make a store page "going crazy".
Well there are still problems with them having near to no clear guidelines as to what gets your game reiected so making the process even more complicated before adressing that is worrisome.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Well there are still problems with them having near to no clear guidelines as to what gets your game reiected so making the process even more complicated before adressing that is worrisome.
Steam actually has given some guidelines through Steamworks a while back. See the following screencap:
D65970FE-342B-4281-9EC7-BCB994B81256.jpeg

Reactions: MasterMerp

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Steam actually has given some guidelines through Steamworks a while back. See the following screencap:
View attachment 480084
That doesnt include their clear tendency of getting rid of school setting games.
Plus that second rule is kinda vague and open for interpretation. Plus clearly allowing some games while removing others that violate those rules (Like allowing the clear lolis from that loli train game or the Evenicle ones).
But i guess that your game will be fine.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hi ! Thanks for the full version !
This game is good but I prefer Megabuster. No fight and no choice in sextet, it's not really a game in my opinion. But the art are wonderful, good voice.
Good job ;)

Reactions: Belgerum

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Darn, I would be more happy to know Mahou release date. :p
Sorry, but I don't actually know yet. The game still has a lot of development to go. I'd say to expect a demo in a month or two, but the full version could be pretty much anytime in the latter half of 2020.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes