VN Others Completed Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace [Final] [5pb]

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I watched the first anime almost a decade ago (when it aired) and I loved it, but I havent bothered with any
Steins;Gate content since then. Assuming its been like 8-9 years (and I kinda "grew up" out of anime) do anyone recommend any of the games or the new anime or they will just ruin my memories of the series?
Ty in advance. Oh and tuturu!
Steins;Gate VN doesn't have that much more content compared to the anime, but this VN and Linear Bounded Phenogram might feel weird if you don't play it. Either way is fine.
Speaking about them, they are not quite on the level of the original, but don't get me wrong, they are still great VNs.

Steins;Gate 0 only works as a VN. Anime butchers the story and the timeline. There are a little bit of better moments, but you can't even appreciate them without going through the VN first.

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a wiki or something that explains the different games and their relations?
I only watched the anime and I liked it but I have no idea which game(s) to play.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a wiki or something that explains the different games and their relations?
I only watched the anime and I liked it but I have no idea which game(s) to play.
Steins;Gate->Steins;Gate 0. The rest is just fan service stuff that plays after the original. As such it doesn't matter in which order you read them.

Reactions: krakjen

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
God Kurisu is cute. Now if only there was NTR.
I mean, if you stretch the definition a lot, you can say the protagonist constantly cucks at least 2 characters at any point in time, because at least 3 people are romantically interested in him at any point in time.

Dingo-Typhoon

Nov 26, 2017
Oh neat.

i never watch shonen anime it is for kids , it is funny that you say that when steins gate is a PG-13 anime that was made for kids and people with little brains like you , as for myself and my superior taste i watch real ones like berserk,kaiji,psycho-pass that where made for grown ass men.
Mortimerbased and Richardpilled.

Ummm! Did you miss the tag that says "No sexual content"? You can "date" many people, including a trap, and "bang" none.
It doesn't need actual sexual content for implied or explicit sex to happen off-screen.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It doesn't need actual sexual content for implied or explicit sex to happen off-screen.
Oookaaay. I realize sex could take place off-screen and still be considered "no sexual content," but the person asked if they could bang a character. I just assumed they meant on-screen not off-screen.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Do I need locale? Didn't say in the op post though.
Got this error when opening launcher.exe
There was a similar issue with Zero. Try renaming the folder so something short and simple. If it doesn't work - rip you, cause I can't find the appropriate fix for Darling